Rogan: "You're a true, once in a life time human being"

tkotom

Fedor belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Rogan tells Ronda that she's the greatest human being of the modern era @ UFC 190.

I was wondering if there are any adept photo framers on the forums? I was wanting to get a photo of Ronda and Rogan hugging with the above quote embossed at the bottom in platinum.

It has to be big so I can hang it up in the main foyer of the orphanage where I volunteer.

Happy to pay whatever. Thanks.

Rogan tells Ronda that she's the greatest human being of the modern era @ UFC 190.

I was wondering if there are any adept photo framers on the forums? I was wanting to get a photo of Ronda and Rogan hugging with the above quote embossed at the bottom in platinum.

It has to be big so I can hang it up at the orphanage where I volunteer sometimes.

Happy to pay whatever. Thanks.

False. Rogan is wrong. Her boxing looked terrible.

tumblr_nsgsm8Wywr1u2ragso3_250.gif

Looks like a high school street fight. The most dominant athlete in the world gentlemen

She's impressive. But come'on Joe, you're gushing over her.

Almost made me puke.

She's a good fighter. Not too long ago everyone thought she was a shitty person after TUF.

That post-fight interview was painful to watch. Did he even prompt a replay of the KO?

I'm positive Joe took some crazy shit before the event and was trippin on love with rainbows sunshine and lollipops.

You guys are missing the point. It's not her boxing or Judo or even her domination that makes her so special. Sure it plays a big part, the fact of the matter is she ushered in WMMA from the smaller shows to the big show. She basically is the reason why WMMA is in the UFC. If you look at her and all you see is "horrible boxing" then you are blinded by your disdain and hate. The fact of the matter is without Ronda, WMMA would still be a side show. She is paving the way for the future of women in this sport. Fuck off if you don't like it.

You guys are missing the point. It's not her boxing or Judo or even her domination that makes her so special. Sure it plays a big part, the fact of the matter is she ushered in WMMA from the smaller shows to the big show. She basically is the reason why WMMA is in the UFC. If you look at her and all you see is "horrible boxing" then you are blinded by your disdain and hate. The fact of the matter is without Ronda, WMMA would still be a side show. She is paving the way for the future of women in this sport. Fuck off if you don't like it.

Dude.

I agree with Rogan. She IS the greatest human being.

Why go on a rant?

Looks like a high school street fight. The most dominant athlete in the world gentlemen

yeah because high schoolers know when and when not to square their hips or how to go to the body and flow combinations :rolleyes:

If you don't know how unarmed combat works, don't comment on it. It's pretty simple.

I think Cyborg lands a straight right in that exchange and Rousey wakes up in a pool of her own blood.

You know, I wonder, can she make a wine out of water too

That shit about almost crying has to be bullshit.

How is she once ever again?

Didn't they call Brock Lesnar a once in a lifetime athlete?

They just hype the fuck out of anything they can.

Are you mad that Joe doesn't even KNOW YOUR NAME and praises Ronda?

I suppose R3 is fortunate that she wasn't in a boxing match saturday night.

Back