Rogan: "You're a true, once in a life time human being"

Joe really seems to be on this kick where he says something like "I'm just honored to be able too call this fight" or thanking the fighter for "letting" him call the fight

You say that shit too much and it means less and less each time

Im getting so tired of all the fake hype from Joe, Dana and so on. Promoting everything like its the greatest. They should really watch other sports. A single football game in BPL, Serie A, La Liga from the bigger teams does greater numbers then any UFC. And about Ronda. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecilia_Brækhus has a much better record and in a sport with greater compitition. And I just used google to find that out in 1 minute.

Rogan has lost his mind. Shilling for the UFC and sucking Dana's and the Fertitta's butts for so long has made him subscribe to all their propaganda. The drugs have turned his mind to mush.

Im getting so tired of all the fake hype from Joe, Dana and so on. Promoting everything like its the greatest. They should really watch other sports. A single football game in BPL, Serie A, La Liga from the bigger teams does greater numbers then any UFC. And about Ronda. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecilia_Brækhus has a much better record and in a sport with greater compitition. And I just used google to find that out in 1 minute.

it's very much an american culture... to promote everything as the best, greatest ever...

every WWE wrestler is called a superstar, no matter how obscured.
every soldier is called a hero, no matter if he or she has seen a battle, or how he or she has performed in one.

hyperbole is the description when one thinks of america... but if the delusion works well for amercians, then hey, it's all good...

:icon_lol: Oh my fucking god.

What the f*ck is going on with Joe?

This is starting to frighten me.

it's very much an american culture... to promote everything as the best, greatest ever...

every WWE wrestler is called a superstar, no matter how obscured.
every soldier is called a hero, no matter if he or she has seen a battle, or how he or she has performed in one.

hyperbole is the description when one thinks of america... but if the delusion works well for amercians, then hey, it's all good...

Seems like it, yeah.

And to think, I used to be obsessed about the USA. Now, I love Slovenia, even though we have problems too.

I don't know what all the butthurt is about. Probably think it's because most of you aren't achieving shit.

She is a once in a life time human being, you won't see another female fight finishing her opponents the way she does in a very very very long time.

Ease down guys.

yeah Rogan turns sometimes to a usual fanboy. It can be funny, but also annoying.

What the f*ck is going on with Joe?

This is starting to frighten me.

I think it's him getting older. He's starting to feel time taking a toll on him and feels overly grateful for any good experience. The more he gets in touch with his own frailty, the more he is in awe of others strength. He needs to vocalize that a little less though, because hardly anyone is seeing things how he does, lol.

You guys are missing the point. It's not her boxing or Judo or even her domination that makes her so special. Sure it plays a big part, the fact of the matter is she ushered in WMMA from the smaller shows to the big show. She basically is the reason why WMMA is in the UFC. If you look at her and all you see is "horrible boxing" then you are blinded by your disdain and hate. The fact of the matter is without Ronda, WMMA would still be a side show. She is paving the way for the future of women in this sport. Fuck off if you don't like it.

I don't get it here bro. These guys just don't see how big of a deal this is for woman and equality.

I'm no feminist but this is a huge deal for a huge demographic. Ronda rousey will be mentioned with the like of Ali and will go down in history as a pioneer. And Joe had a front row seat.

Fuck this place is full of haters.

Cooliox wrote: "If u watched Tuf Rousey VS Tate there's no way you can possibly ever consider Ronda a good human being..."

This is the bell that can't be unrung, for me. She was a pouty, emotionally immature person. No class, no respect.

She's still unique, in context, and that I can't deny.

She is what she is.

She doesn't have a strong male figure in her life to give her stability and direction and guidance that's why she is what she is.

Love all this hyperbolic trash spewed from Rogan. I really hope it's some big joke and Joe is trolling us all. Sadly, I think his brain just might be frazzled.

So telling someone that they're unique to an era is the same as saying they're the greatest person of that era? Interesting. And here all this time I thought words meant things.

you could possibly have the greatest av of this era, friend.

shamoogle

Finishes all her fights and the last 4 in under 3 minutes total, yet sherdog bitches and complains, i never really cared for ronda but her causing so much pissy complaints is awesome

I do enjoy that as well.

Nourished by their tears.

I'm going to let you all finish but yesterday I had the greatest dream of ALL TIME!!

I don't get it here bro. These guys just don't see how big of a deal this is for woman and equality.

I'm no feminist but this is a huge deal for a huge demographic. Ronda rousey will be mentioned with the like of Ali and will go down in history as a pioneer. And Joe had a front row seat.

Fuck this place is full of haters.

I can understand you're excited, but Rousey will not go down as anything. MMA is a footnote in the history of sports and will forever remain a niche sport. WMMA even more so. Ronda is flavour of the month. Casuals move on quick.

And mentioned in the same breath of Ali? No. Ali transcended sports and mainstream media like no other, worldwide. Everything came to a standstill when a big Ali fight was on. Rousey will never achieve that.

Back