Rogan: "You're a true, once in a life time human being"

Wanted to cry like Joe!

8a3bd2057587083b8bf01cc633701c27.jpg

"Joe Rogan Questions Everything" was such a disappointment. Like a fourth-rate "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" without any direction.

Disgusting Joe Rogan, this guy sucks really hard

Ronda's a great fighter. Sure

But if u watched TUF, u know she's a big sack of issues. Low EQ Low SQ

Once in a lifetime fighter, YES. Once in a lifetime human being? Nah, If u watched Tuf Rousey VS Tate there's no way you can possibly ever consider Ronda a good human being, let alone a once in a life time.

Once in a lifetime fighter? Her sport has existed for like three years basically. The chick at 115 rattles off 5 more wins in a row and now she's just as good. This is totally lacking in perspective.

Greatest fighter in the world
Can beat the mens HW champ
Total class

rouseymiddlefinger.png

maxresdefault.jpg

007_miesha_tate_and_ronda_rousey.0.jpg

ron99.gif

this is the greatest human being alive, ladies and gents.

Unbelievably classless. Ronda needs some lessons in acting with class.

Does he watch any other sports besides MMA or boxing? The guy needs to open up his eyes.

False. Rogan is wrong. Her boxing looked terrible.

tumblr_nsgsm8Wywr1u2ragso3_250.gif

Looks like a high school street fight. The most dominant athlete in the world gentlemen

16 second TKO.
14 second sub.
34 second walkoff KO.

Striking worse than highschool brawlers...

Do you even understand what you're watching??

I defend rogan to the death...this is a bridge too far.

Looks like a high school street fight. The most dominant athlete in the world gentlemen

I think that clip makes her look better than a lot of the men. I've seen worse

Rogan tells Ronda that she's the greatest human being of the modern era @ UFC 190.

I was wondering if there are any adept photo framers on the forums? I was wanting to get a photo of Ronda and Rogan hugging with the above quote embossed at the bottom in platinum.

It has to be big so I can hang it up in the main foyer of the orphanage where I volunteer.

Happy to pay whatever. Thanks.

Company man gonna company. Ronda is dominating a weak WBW division. Good for her. But this business about her being superhuman is ludicrous. She couldn't even win gold in judo.

Company man gonna company. Ronda is dominating a weak WBW division. Good for her. But this business about her being superhuman is ludicrous. She couldn't even win gold in judo.

Gold matters not when you are the greatest human

Granted this wasn't the most technical display, but imo this reflects a lot worse on Bethe than Ronda. "Striking" is supposed to be her specialty? Really?

So this is a once ever mythical historic figure? Could have sworn it was footage from a boxercise class.

16 second TKO.
14 second sub.
34 second walkoff KO.

Striking worse than highschool brawlers...

Do you even understand what you're watching??

Do you understand her opponents are amateurs?

Back