Rogan: There is a lack of talent in WMMA

200_s.gif

There is a lack of talent in all MMA

Anderson, GSP, Jon Jones, Aldo, RDA all went undefeated for YEARS, they ran through everyone, they had no serious threats, they were a level above their competition just like Ronda. It's a double standard whether ya'll want to admit it or not

You're a double standard.

You guys realize that these comments are from the Fight Companion he did, right? MMA journalists writing articles straight from podcast conversations now.

I would take Holms over Cyborg at 135. Also now we will see if Jack Slack theory holds value of stick and move and use a jab. Holly has to be around 5'8 1/2

P4P dumbest post I've ever read. Anywhere.

Congratudolences.

This is the beauty of Rogan, once he's away from a UFC Microphone he tells the truth. He spoke out about the Reebok deal, now he's telling us that everything we're being force-fed by the Zuffa promotions team is a pile of steaming dog turd. There is no talent in WMMA outside of Rousey. Well, 135 at least.

You guys realize that these comments are from the Fight Companion he did, right? MMA journalists writing articles straight from podcast conversations now.

Eh, in this case it's fine to do that. Joe is giving an opinion. It's not like he revealed some news that needs to be fact checked.

The problem with WMMA is that Ronda is like a historical figure that never existed.

There is a lack of talent in all MMA

Anderson, GSP, Jon Jones, Aldo, RDA all went undefeated for YEARS, they ran through everyone, they had no serious threats, they were a level above their competition just like Ronda. It's a double standard whether ya'll want to admit it or not

What?

All those guys had tough fights and serious threats. I'm not even sure why Dos Anjos is in your list unless you're talking about someone else (Barao?).

It's not like Jon Jones is going out there and regularly finishing his championship competition in 30 seconds. Anderson had losses earlier in his career and has been in some tight spots. GSP proved dominant against his competition most of the time, but he also had some losses and tough fights against many serious threats.

Aldo has been in many tough fights and tight spots as well. Although there was that one time he was all like

Aldo+GIF+Swanson+1.gif

Jump to December hype shoot video of Rogan:

"Folks, Holm is the most dangerous fighter Ronda has ever faced. We might be seeing the first true challenger for Rousey. I can't wait for this fight because I truly don't know who's going to win "

Too many girls with striking defense of blocking punches with the face. Also their ground game consists of kicking their feet on the ground in bicycle motion. Takedowns not being set up correctly and telegraphed from another city away. Skip the non Rousey fights and you won't miss anything skill and technique wise.

There's two sides to Rogan: The Rogan that talks to the mma media that no one outside of the hardcore fans notice. This is also the same Rogan on his podcasts I guess (never listened to them. not a fan of stoners).

Then there's the needs to get paid Rogan. The truly public face of Rogan, the forever UFC shill.

Easy to say this to mmajunkie knowing it will never get picked up by the mainstream.

Love Rogan, but his Ronda worship after the bethe "vertical" correia fight was ridiculous

in other news, God creates universe, beats wife.

Yup wmma for the most part is former kickboxer muay thai champions who come over because the make more money.

Back