Rogan: There is a lack of talent in WMMA

Rogan's getting his walking papers soon...

He's already said on previous podcasts that he doesn't want to do MMA commentating forever. He's got his fingers in many other pies (podcasts/comedy/supplements). With his time split, he's not as up to speed on MMA news as other commentators are, and he's becoming more and more vocal about the UFC's decisions and matchmaking.

The UFC have smartly trained up a stable of yes men who are ready to take his coveted spot (Florian, Hardy, Stann). It's only a matter of time before Rogan pushes the envelope too far and gets sacked.

I agree with Rogan's thoughts on the Reebok deal and WMMA, but you can't keep talking shit about your employer without being reprimanded.

Technically, she probably is the most decorated. Doesn't "decorated" mean win a bunch of world title belts and awards and shit?

How many belts and awards does she have ?.
I suppose I could hit up wiki if I really was interested.
However I would be shocked if she was a contender for most decorated striker in all of Mma.

I'm surprised he can admit it after calling Ronda a mythical creature and shit.

He must be doing interviews alternately while high and then when sober. He's all over the place with his claims. I get that he's on the job when he makes a lot of his comments but then we see stuff like this that is a 180 degree opposite and we don't know what to believe Rogan believes. It's getting so he has zero credibility because he keeps saying stuff that contradicts other stuff he said.

However I would be shocked if she was a contender for most decorated striker in all of Mma.

She's a former WBC, WBA and WBF world champion. I don't think there are any former World Champion boxers competing in MMA on the men's side at any weight class.

Why did Cyborg give Holly a heart facial? Interesting...

maybe they are more then friends?

Not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that-Seinfield-300x220.jpg

Are there actually people who need to be told this? Its been the glaring downfall of WMMA from the start. Fortunately Rowdys surge in fame should help to bring more female interest to the sport and we'll begin to see more depth eventually.

is this before or after he said ronda would beat bruce lee

Exactly.

Fuck you joe rogaine and your pathetic attempt to be relevant. You prop ronda then you criticize her as if you're a neutral broadcaster. You're full of shit you fuckin crackhead. Keep your infantile disposition for your gay ass blog shit podcast BS.

She was ring magazines female fighter of the year twice, wbf, wban, wbc, nabf, gbu, wiba, ifba, iba boxing champion in welterweight, light welterweight, light middleweight divisions.

She's a former WBC, WBA and WBF world champion. I don't think there are any former World Champion boxers competing in MMA on the men's side at any weight class.

Cause few boxers of that caliber got into MMA because they made a good living off being championship boxers. Women boxers don't have that same luxury, even as champions.

Holms looks kinda of big here

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/trifec...uture-ronda-rousey-opponents-all-in-one-photo

I would take Holms over Cyborg at 135. Also now we will see if Jack Slack theory holds value of stick and move and use a jab. Holly has to be around 5'8 1/2

If Ronda were to leave, the belt would change hands between Meisha and the top 5.

Keep telling you guys - Cyborg is not that big. She wouldn't even be the biggest 135er in the UFC. Holm, DeRandamie and Nunes are all naturally as big or bigger than Cyborg.

:Rogan:
-Admits Wmma lacks talent
-Proclaims Ronda the greatest female athlete ever
:Rogan:
empire-sports-ufc-suspends-joe-rogan-marijuana-pot-brownies-mma-fight-dead.jpg

Rouseyweight isn't for MMA fans, it is like a Harlem Globetrotters's game without the humor.

Keep telling you guys - Cyborg is not that big. She wouldn't even be the biggest 135er in the UFC. Holm, DeRandamie and Nunes are all naturally as big or bigger than Cyborg.

Yup even the dude on the MMA insiders podcast said Cyborg isnt that impressive fighting in a weak FW, in terms of skills.

If only she would lay off the heavy lifting and focus on making 135. I think she would have her hands full with Germain, Nunes, Holms, Zingano and Neo Tate. That BW division would be stacked :)

Back