Rogan made 30 million as a podcaster in 2019

Yea anyone can do a 30min research, but that's not the point. The point is you talk this mad game about knowing the ins & outs of JRE and it's financial income and state and how you are going to drop "knowledge." on us that the Writers and Data researchers at Forbes doesn't know. This isn't about a Tim Ferris this is about Joe Rogan. Like I said, good luck & tag me when you got your facts & sources all sorted out.
Aight

Yea anyone can do a 30min research, but that's not the point. The point is you talk this mad game about knowing the ins & outs of JRE and it's financial income and state and how you are going to drop "knowledge." on us that the Writers and Data researchers at Forbes doesn't know. This isn't about a Tim Ferris this is about Joe Rogan. Like I said, good luck & tag me when you got your facts & sources all sorted out.
also its not necessarily that they dont know

But official sources should always be taken with a grain of salt when it comes to numbers

They should obviously be used as tools but not always taken at face value.

For example, net worths, fighter payouts, etc
Theres a lot of smoke screens out there.

also its not necessarily that they dont know

But official sources should always be taken with a grain of salt when it comes to numbers

They should obviously be used as tools but not always taken at face value.

For example, net worths, fighter payouts, etc
Theres a lot of smoke screens out there.
I guess so, I shouldn't trust any "official" stats and information from people who do financial research and data gathering as their career, but trust some troll on a online forum who may or may not be a fraud with all threads & posts he creates. Yep sounds about right.

I guess so, I shouldn't trust any "official" stats and information from people who do financial research and data gathering as their career, but trust some troll on a online forum who may or may not be a fraud with all threads & posts he creates. Yep sounds about right.
I would say its more about using every tool, source of information and research from every possible angle, including your own.

What i said was that official sources, while obviously being valuable tools, shouldnt always be taken at face value and as absolute fact

Using them as a singular source for discerning truth is often an easy way to be misled.

Like with anything, if you want to truly underatand, you must exercise your own crtitical thought, rather than have another person or entity do the work for you.

In regards to the latter, you've had your mind up on that since day 1 it seems. Your stubbornness seems to limit your ability to see anything beyond this false reality you've constructed of me. Ive given a lot of looks. Good, bad and all things in between.

And all you can see is whatever aligns with the narrative you have constructed since day 1. Which says more about you than anything

We both know what this is about too

I said to you once that you werent on my level

You never forgave me since

Lol. Lets be real now

For the record i will say you are smarter than i thought you were at that time. I mightve even thought you were someone else. Though there are many things you dont see, you do understand the game better than most so ill give you that.

I would say its more about using every tool, source of information and research from every possible angle, including your own.

What i said was that official sources, while obviously being valuable tools, shouldnt always be taken at face value and as absolute fact

Using them as a singular source for discerning truth is often an easy way to be misled.

Like with anything, if you want to truly underatand, you must exercise your own crtitical thought, rather than have another person or entity do the work for you.

In regards to the latter, you've had your mind up on that since day 1 it seems. Your stubbornness seems to limit your ability to see anything beyond this false reality you've constructed of me. Ive given a lot of looks. Good, bad and all things in between.

And all you can see is whatever aligns with the narrative you have constructed since day 1. Which says more about you than anything
Brah this has nothing to do about me, like I fucking said you talk mad game and inside knowledge about Rogans podcast and his financial state. Well prove it with facts and source it.

You already know what my thoughts are on your fraudulent trolling ass.

t3llt37e9is21.jpg

THis is the shooped one.

Brah this has nothing to do about me, like I fucking said you talk mad game and inside knowledge about Rogans podcast and his financial state. Well prove it with facts and source it.

You already know what my thoughts are on your fraudulent trolling ass.
Lol call me on it then

I talk about anything i know, experienced, or have researched. No more no less.

If im fraudulant, show me. Its all just words. Some nice little narrative youve constructed about me that has no basis in reality beyond your own small minded bias

Brah

If he's making a million dollars a podcast that's a perfect example of what's wrong with capitalism

Lol call me on it then

I talk about anything i know, experienced, or have researched. No more no less.

If im fraudulant, show me. Its all just words. Some nice little narrative youve constructed about me that has no basis in reality beyond your own small minded bias

Brah
I don't have to show you, your lack of self awareness will stop you from realizing it. There a countless threads and posts on Tiare site that prove it. Just keep doing you.

I am not sure how can anyone listen to Rogan for hours. But I guess a lot of people do. Good for him.

I don't have to show you, your lack of self awareness will stop you from realizing it. There a countless threads and posts on Tiare site that prove it. Just keep doing you.
You cant. Thats why. Almost every time you even engage in debate with me you get smashed. Even when im completely off my game. Most of the time you just bow out and have nothing else to say.

You dont even read most of the shit i say. You literally just cherry pick and find things to take out of context. Meanwhile the larger point goes over your head. Which makes it impossible to even engage in a proper dialectic. You always devolve it into a childish shit show.

You can cherry pick information to cultivate a false or distorted narrative about anyone. It will never tell the whole story. You seem to be quite good at that. Think we can both agree critical thinking isnt your thing.

You cant. Thats why. Almost every time you even engage in debate with me you get smashed. Even when im completely off my game. Most of the time you just bow out and have nothing else to say.

You dont even read most of the shit i say. You literally just cherry pick and find things to take out of context. Meanwhile the larger point goes over your head. Which makes it impossible to even engage in a proper dialectic. You always devolve it into a childish shit show.

You can cherry pick information to cultivate a false or distorted narrative about anyone. It will never tell the whole story. You seem to be quite good at that. Think we can both agree critical thinking isnt your thing.
I like turtles.

Who the fuck listens to Joe Rogan podcast?

I listen to Joe Budden podcast tho, good stuff.

Crazy as it sounds, Rogan making a mil+ per podcast may even be a modest estimate at this point. Meaning Rogan is making hundreds of millions per year off his podcast currently
PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Good one, buddy.

Back