Rogan made 30 million as a podcaster in 2019

I hope Jaimie is touching his money

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

That number is extremely low

Podcasters like tim ferriss are making anywhere between 75 to 150k per podcast episode with 1/10th of the downloads, likely far less cpm and lower quality sponsors.

Crazy as it sounds, Rogan making a mil+ per podcast may even be a modest estimate at this point. Meaning Rogan is making hundreds of millions per year off his podcast currently

Never listen to official numbers, theyre always trash. Do your own research

Podcasters like tim ferriss are making anywhere between 75 to 150k per podcast episode with 1/10th of the downloads, likely far less cpm and lower quality sponsors.

Crazy as it sounds, Rogan making a mil+ per podcast may even be a modest estimate at this point. Meaning Rogan is making hundreds of millions per year off his podcast currently

Hundreds of millions? That seems a little extreme, pal.

Amazing how far the guy has really come with this... I can remember him doing it off his couch... and what, now he's too big to advertise for fleshlight? Those guys backed him when no one gave a damn.

Hundreds of millions? That seems a little extreme, pal.
It sounds so

But its not.

If you break down the numbers and compare other podcasts based on downloads, Rogan making 1+ mil per podcast may even modest at this point.

As i said, a popular podcaster like tim ferriss is documented making 75+ thousand per podcast. With 1/10th of the downloads, lower cpm (cost per thousand views), and less sponsorship quality and potential when compared with the most popular podcast on earth.

Ill make a thread breaking down the numbers more deeply at some point

But Rogan is on his way to becoming a billionaire at this point. Especially considering the current trajectory of growth

He's making around a million for sure for each podcast .I think the numbers are not accurate

Dudes livin the life

who couldve thought when this Fear Factor dork that was commentating UFC would turn out this successful and fairly significant social figure for culture worldwide (specially for males) in 2020

He's making around a million for sure for each podcast .I think the numbers are not accurate
If him and his team are intelligent

Theres almost zero way he isnt making over a million per podcast.

The actual number may even be way higher. Depending on the amount of sponsors he has

He is influencing elections. Lmao.

Adam Corolla is still the Podfather

He's not making a million a podcast lol.

You think fucking Blue Apron is paying a million dollars per ep lol

Back