Rogan made 30 million as a podcaster in 2019

I only started to see thanks to Eddie bravo, he should give him half of the cash

You backtracked. Of course you dont care about Forbes now. Yet you thought it was crazy that i even questioned the article and had a differing opinion initially. In spite of them providing no data or evidence for their claims. How dare i even challenge the experts right? What kind of idiot actually looks into a subject themselves?

What makes it so crazy that the number one podcast on earth could make that much money? How much money has howard stern made per year from his radio show? 100+ million per year? and he has to split his revenue with sirius XM radio

JRE is bigger than Howard stern at this point and like many podcasters, the lions share of the profits go to him. For a podcast with that level of popularity, 20 million downloads an episode, not even including youtube, 200 million a year in revenue isnt crazy whatsoever.

If its such an absurd assumption, please elaborate. Show me your data and numbers.

you say the cpm numbers are high, yet these are numbers coming directly from other podcasters and industry insiders themselves. Please, explain yourself. Why are they high and if thats the case, what do you think hes making in advertisement revenue per sponsor?

Im well aware that there are a multitude of variables to consider.

All im hearing from you is a lot of empty words. Thats fine if you feel this way, but you need to explain your reasoning. Provide your data. Prove your argument

And no. I came to that conclusion myself, long before i read that article yesterday.
backtracked on what, lol? show me the post in which i said forbes was right? i mocked you for your "research myself" horseshit, and you assumed i meant forbes must be right. and if we're being honest, when i'm stuck between your billion dollar bullshit and forbes' estimation, i'm going to have to line up with them.

several people have already explained the errors in your calculations in this thread, several times. i actually did it like twice already, and you're still demanding we explain ourselves. you're just not listening.

advertising budgets don't scale the way you're presenting them when the audience increases. advertisers don't pay more per user as the audience increases. they don't even pay the same. they pay less, and it's significantly less, because when an audience gets into millions, the odds of it perfectly aligning with the target demographic are zero. the companies that advertise on his show have no chance in hell to increase their profits by 500k with each of his shows, so it makes zero sense for them to spend that kind of money on it, not to mention they aren't the kind of businesses to even have those marketing budgets.

you keep repeating you know about the variables coming in, yet you double down on your claims that he makes 100M per year, more likely 240M per year, quite possibly much more, like a kid who just keeps one upping himself. everyone is telling you your formula is elementary school level bullshit that simply isn't applicable here, and you keep on using it as irrefutable evidence that rogan is a billionaire.

if you want specific numbers from me, you won't get them because i don't know. i wouldn't be at all surprised if he made several million a month. i do know he isn't a fucking billionaire, that's for god damn sure.

As UFC commentator, tv personality, shows, documentaries, appearances, the merchandise ranging from supplements to equipment he co-runs... Rogan easily nails 100 mil a year no problem.

HE DOESNT EVEN PREPARE NOTES for his podcasts, bill maher was shocked

backtracked on what, lol? show me the post in which i said forbes was right? i mocked you for your "research myself" horseshit, and you assumed i meant forbes must be right. and if we're being honest, when i'm stuck between your billion dollar bullshit and forbes' estimation, i'm going to have to line up with them.

several people have already explained the errors in your calculations in this thread, several times. i actually did it like twice already, and you're still demanding we explain ourselves. you're just not listening.

advertising budgets don't scale the way you're presenting them when the audience increases. advertisers don't pay more per user as the audience increases. they don't even pay the same. they pay less, and it's significantly less, because when an audience gets into millions, the odds of it perfectly aligning with the target demographic are zero. the companies that advertise on his show have no chance in hell to increase their profits by 500k with each of his shows, so it makes zero sense for them to spend that kind of money on it, not to mention they aren't the kind of businesses to even have those marketing budgets.

you keep repeating you know about the variables coming in, yet you double down on your claims that he makes 100M per year, more likely 240M per year, quite possibly much more, like a kid who just keeps one upping himself. everyone is telling you your formula is elementary school level bullshit that simply isn't applicable here, and you keep on using it as irrefutable evidence that rogan is a billionaire.

if you want specific numbers from me, you won't get them because i don't know. i wouldn't be at all surprised if he made several million a month. i do know he isn't a fucking billionaire, that's for god damn sure.
giphy (23).gif

Back