Rogan - 'Conor not doing any press, Will only appear at the weigh-in and for UFC 229 bout'

Its a waste of time trash talking with Khabib the language barrier alone makes it worthless. This is a better move from a psychological warfare point of view because it throws Khabib off.

Khabib is not gonna know what is going to hit him when the cage closes.

Also a loss is a loss. Its going to bad for Conor either way.
Khabib's English is good enough for him to translate for his PFL teammates.

So then it's true<45>This guy is so shook by Khabib he can't take an hour off training his shitty tdd.

Conor looks about 10 years older, face drooping, hairline peeling back, stressed the fuck out.

Says he's all about the money, but is going to lose out on some serious ppv point coin because he can't put his mug infront of tv in Ireland for five minutes?

His actions are contradictory, he's coming undone.

Remember the last time they met face to face?

"Y-yeah.... we w-will see!"{<jordan}

It seems more like you're coming undone MsTeario

Eagle likes to play with his food brother
The sheer delusion from Khabib nut gibblers is amazing. Any smart fighter knows finishes are better than decisions in order to appeal to fans and any fighter knows its best to get your opponent out of there ASAP.

Khabib nuthuggers are embarrassing themselves by continuing to subscribe to this theory. Khabib is not a finisher, get over it.

I haven't even noticed. If only someone would have started a thread about Conor not doing media for this fight. :cool:

It's literally exactly like him to not want to do press

Pay more attention!
Ok, I clearly have not paid attention. I had the opposite impression. What has brought you to feel like he doesn't want to do press?

Not like him. He’s scared. Gonna lose.
SpotlessImpracticalBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

qDunRi.gif
Conor gone full Rhonda if he losses again we might never see him fight again.

Love it.

Never cared at all about the stupid interviews and such about fights, only care about the fights.

8vkHduv.png

The sheer delusion from Khabib nut gibblers is amazing. Any smart fighter knows finishes are better than decisions in order to appeal to fans and any fighter knows its best to get your opponent out of there ASAP.

Khabib nuthuggers are embarrassing themselves by continuing to subscribe to this theory. Khabib is not a finisher, get over it.
why did tony start asking ufc for more money after khabib destroyed michael johnson ?

Genuinely seems like he doesn't wanna be called out for talking shit and getting wrecked by Khabib.

So then it's true<45>This guy is so shook by Khabib he can't take an hour off training his shitty tdd.

Conor looks about 10 years older, face drooping, hairline peeling back, stressed the fuck out.

Says he's all about the money, but is going to lose out on some serious ppv point coin because he can't put his mug infront of tv in Ireland for five minutes?

His actions are contradictory, he's coming undone.

Remember the last time they met face to face?

"Y-yeah.... we w-will see!"{<jordan}

My god you need help

Conor is all about money. Press = $$$

Not like Conor at all. You fanboys are creating new shit lmao

The man took a 3.5 million paycut to not fight Khabib. This isnt surprising at all. He may not even show up to fight.

You're creating new shit, according to you guys he was never gonna take the Khabib fight. Keep moving the goal posts back.

Damn I have to retract my statement about him. A year ago I said he was nothing like Ronda.

It sounds like they didn't pay him what he wanted and had to settle on the lesser offer to fight so he opted out of any promoting for the fight.

Unless he's really gonna pull out that's the only thing that makes sense.

Genuinely seems like he doesn't wanna be called out for talking shit and getting wrecked by Khabib.
Here it is, the truth.<[analyzed}>

The man is basically taking a cut out of his salary so he doesn't look like Ronda when he loses. It's the only explanation for doing something as insane as throwing a dolly at a bus and injuring innocent people to promote a fight, but not following up with a 5 minute interview from Ireland.

He doesn't want speak any words that can be used as internet meme's against him after.

Actually not the dumbest thing ever if he wants to maintain his image.

Back