Rogan - 'Conor not doing any press, Will only appear at the weigh-in and for UFC 229 bout'

Him not doing any press is how it should have always been. Dude has become a WWE character. Swinging steel chairs, getting unearned title shots, jumping into rival promotion cages, throwing Dolly's at buses.

Lol at anyone thinking he's shook. We're talking about a guy who is constantly gunning for the big fights. Was desperate to get his crack at Aldo, was more than willing to get in there against RDA.

But because he might not be doing media he's somehow scared?

All it's going to do is add to his aura. He's a big enough star that he can do this and it'll be a positive not a negative for the event.

I doubt it’s anything other than he knows ufc is his bitch and he can get away with doing whatever he wants.

It's ironic that a bunch of neckbeards who hate Conor because of what he says are now crying that he ain't talking lmao you'll are done for come October

Joe's just speculating, "I think he basically said listen man, I'm going to fight and that's it. That's whats gonna to happen. October 6th. I'm going to fight and that's it. I'm not doing nothing."
Nah dude. He is just protecting himself.
He knows something.
You just cant spill the beans in public like that

The i think part is just his take on how it happened. But what happened, he is aware

I think he legit doesn’t want to talk to Khabib before the fight. Or get asked any dumb questions about the dolly incident and pending civil suits. Just face off at the weigh in and that’s it. There will probably still be an embedded though.
/thread

I love it! Conor taking this fight seriously as hell.

He is probably asking for money to show and the ufc is not paying.

This is hilarious.

The dude's a PR hype-job guy... and he's refusing to do PR-hype.

This gonna end the same way it did with Ronda... the difference being that the WWE already has a leprechaun on payroll

I have no doubt he'll do the regular media stuff come the last week or so before the fight.

I guess people thought because this was Conor's long awaited return to MMA that he'd be all over the place every week from the announcement of the fight to the night of it, but really his lack of promotion for it shouldn't be a concern since the official build to the PPV hasn't even begun yet. Glad his mind is focused on his training more than anything else right now.

He’ll rooster up after camp is over. I’m no Conor fan but I’m glad he’s dedicating himself 100% to this camp and taking Khabib seriously. He knows his mind games are going nowhere with Khabib. Regardless of how this fight goes, I hope we see the absolute best versions of both fighters.

Lmao so true. I want to hear how his fanboys spin this. The guy is scared for his life. Knows he aint on Khabibs level and is trying his best to look at least competent against him.

What's the point of going all the way to the USA to do media when u know you're about to get your shit pushed in.

Below you will find the bitter soul of theproof:

“What kinda lame ass beta shit is this man?
Conor has a weakness that will be exploited. Deal with it.”

“Conor is legit. Not taking that away from him. Most where to blinded by their hate for him and just picked Alverez because they wanted to see him lose and prove his fans wrong. That's not who I am. Alverez in my opinon is trash. I'd beat him in a fight.”

“I love how people are saying that Connors striking is way better than Aldo's despite never having faced the elite of the elite like Aldo does every fight. It truly amazes me.”

“After watching this fight I don't want Aldo to fight at 189. I don't want anything less than a 100% Aldo smashing Connors face in. Aldo is not going to be able to swing as visciously as he is in this fight and it's going to cost him.

These guys are so fucking fast. At points it looks like someone is fast forwarding the match. I think Connor is screwed if he fights Mendes too.”

“Nothing to be sad about. Aldo will give Connor the lesson he deserves.”

“Can't wait to see all of the flip flopping and fake "I told you so's! after Connor gets whipped. I'm keeping a close eye on people who are bragging about Mcgregor because I know these same guys will pretend that they always knew Aldo would win”

“This debate is all pointless. Mcgregor is going to get taken down and when he does he's not getting back up. With a weak ground game like that Aldo is licking his chops”

“That's because you know jack shit about what you're watching.”

retard-alert-gif-5.gif

Below you will find the bitter soul of theproof:

“What kinda lame ass beta shit is this man?
Conor has a weakness that will be exploited. Deal with it.”

“Conor is legit. Not taking that away from him. Most where to blinded by their hate for him and just picked Alverez because they wanted to see him lose and prove his fans wrong. That's not who I am. Alverez in my opinon is trash. I'd beat him in a fight.”

“I love how people are saying that Connors striking is way better than Aldo's despite never having faced the elite of the elite like Aldo does every fight. It truly amazes me.”

“After watching this fight I don't want Aldo to fight at 189. I don't want anything less than a 100% Aldo smashing Connors face in. Aldo is not going to be able to swing as visciously as he is in this fight and it's going to cost him.

These guys are so fucking fast. At points it looks like someone is fast forwarding the match. I think Connor is screwed if he fights Mendes too.”

“Nothing to be sad about. Aldo will give Connor the lesson he deserves.”

“Can't wait to see all of the flip flopping and fake "I told you so's! after Connor gets whipped. I'm keeping a close eye on people who are bragging about Mcgregor because I know these same guys will pretend that they always knew Aldo would win”

“This debate is all pointless. Mcgregor is going to get taken down and when he does he's not getting back up. With a weak ground game like that Aldo is licking his chops”

“That's because you know jack shit about what you're watching.”

retard-alert-gif-5.gif

hahahahaha how embarrassing..

Watch this chump double down on Khabib now and if Khabib wins he will act like he knows something about mma... what an absolute loser!

If conor beat khabib whos nuts would you clutch next @Theproof? You embarrassing little girl

Makes sense. Hes gonna do a guaranteed 1.5 mill buys either way. Plus his return and the dolly shit, this fight sells itself. He doesnt get paid to promote, just to fight.

Back