Rogan - 'Conor not doing any press, Will only appear at the weigh-in and for UFC 229 bout'

Really who cares? Its the ufcs job to promote the fight. The fight is what matters, the hype has been here for months.

He doesnt get paid to promote, just to fight.

When you get a cut of PPV, you certainly get paid to promote.
If Conor felt that way he never would have fought Aldo or Mayweather.
He got both because he is a promoting machine & knows its part of the job.

Tough to say if he’s legit worried he’ll lose or if he feels ring rust is too real to not just train and rest as necessary.

That's fine, because I really don't give a fuck about any other aspect of the fight aside from making the weight and then fighting the next day. Middle school-level trash talk for a month does nothing for me.

Conor has now come full circle and has transformed into Ronda Rousey
Nah, he has problems with the UFC. He's pissed how they handled the bus incident and also wants to be paid for promoting. He also wants to shut up the mouths of those that say it's all talk, and that his mind games is what wins him fights.

One has to be stone cold fuck nuts if they don't think Conor can't win, or that he thinks he will lose. He already said his Dad was a 'groveling coward', and that is the most harsh thing I have ever heard Conor say, so it is not like he is not talking trash or putting weight on his shoulders.

This is great news.

There are fight fans and then there are fans of press conferences.

As a fight fan, I'm looking forward to watching the actual fights. I'm annoyed by the 'fans' who only follow MMA because they enjoy press conferences and trash talk on twitter.

This is great news.

There are fight fans and then there are fans of press conferences.

As a fight fan, I'm looking forward to watching the actual fights. I'm annoyed by the 'fans' who only follow MMA because they enjoy press conferences and trash talk on twitter.
Im a fan of both. I like popcorn.

Can't believe conor is now getting shit for acknowledging that khabib is a dangerous opponent and he needs to be fully trained to face him rather than piss about giving interviews.

Its very obvious what happened: after the big Mayweather payday, Conor decided he needed more money than he used to get from UFC to justify coming back. So he demanded that nobody gets to split PPV points with him, and demanded a stake in UFC as a promoter. UFC denied him the promoter spot so this is him throwing a tantrum.

The UFC is the promoter so let them do the promoting. It looks like McGregor isn't getting paid to promote so is telling them to do one.

Good
Weight ins
Fight night
The end

Im ok with that.

hahahahaha how embarrassing..

Watch this chump double down on Khabib now and if Khabib wins he will act like he knows something about mma... what an absolute loser!

If conor beat khabib whos nuts would you clutch next @Theproof? You embarrassing little girl
Lmao like none of us have ever been wrong with a fight prediction. I will give credit to Conor if he wins this fight. There is no chance of that happening however.

I have never studied a fight more than I have this one and Conor sees the same thing thing that I do.

Khabib's pressure and toughness is simply going to be too much for Conor to handle. People keep asking whether or not the guy has a chin....he has a Nate Diaz chin. Who else walks through Barbozas spinning wheel kick like he did?

He will get hit and still keep coming and if Conor sworms him, he will get taken down. It doesnt matter if Khabib fails the first few takedown attempts. Conor will give in to the pressure and pace within 2 minutes.

And people will be shocked at the size comparison too. Khabib is a big, thick monster. He's not some short, stocky, wrestler that Conor is used to taking advantage of.

the americans in this forum hatin on conor greatness and pride, mad that all their top athletes hate their own country ha ha

Very Ronda-ish.

Conor used to be great, but for the sake of MMA he needs to lose and lose badly

Below you will find the bitter soul of theproof:

“What kinda lame ass beta shit is this man?
Conor has a weakness that will be exploited. Deal with it.”

“Conor is legit. Not taking that away from him. Most where to blinded by their hate for him and just picked Alverez because they wanted to see him lose and prove his fans wrong. That's not who I am. Alverez in my opinon is trash. I'd beat him in a fight.”

“I love how people are saying that Connors striking is way better than Aldo's despite never having faced the elite of the elite like Aldo does every fight. It truly amazes me.”

“After watching this fight I don't want Aldo to fight at 189. I don't want anything less than a 100% Aldo smashing Connors face in. Aldo is not going to be able to swing as visciously as he is in this fight and it's going to cost him.

These guys are so fucking fast. At points it looks like someone is fast forwarding the match. I think Connor is screwed if he fights Mendes too.”

“Nothing to be sad about. Aldo will give Connor the lesson he deserves.”

“Can't wait to see all of the flip flopping and fake "I told you so's! after Connor gets whipped. I'm keeping a close eye on people who are bragging about Mcgregor because I know these same guys will pretend that they always knew Aldo would win”

“This debate is all pointless. Mcgregor is going to get taken down and when he does he's not getting back up. With a weak ground game like that Aldo is licking his chops”

“That's because you know jack shit about what you're watching.”

retard-alert-gif-5.gif

I would search your history to find all of your break downs and wrong predictions of fights but im not a hater.

Im sure you're on Conors sherdog defense force payroll anyways

It's very unlike him. I feel a bad omen coming

Back