Rogan - 'Conor not doing any press, Will only appear at the weigh-in and for UFC 229 bout'

Lmao this guy is shook of running into Khabib. No other explanation. Fake ass.

If that's the case I would bet it's got something to do with how the negotiations went and Connor making his point.

doesnt need to. his name is the biggest in the organization. hell more people know who conor mcgregor is than whether the "UFC" is the name of the sport or the name of an organization

It's just Rogan saying shit.
He will do a press conference and the media stuff come fight week. I don't think he's pulling a full Ronda
I think he legit doesn’t want to talk to Khabib before the fight. Or get asked any dumb questions about the dolly incident and pending civil suits. Just face off at the weigh in and that’s it. There will probably still be an embedded though.

I'm with joe.

cant wait to see the fight.

hard to get excited though.

we all have been let down with a last minute pullout.

especially in fights kabob has been involved in, for whatever reason.

So then it's true<45>This guy is so shook by Khabib he can't take an hour off training his shitty tdd.

Conor looks about 10 years older, face drooping, hairline peeling back.

Lmao so true. I want to hear how his fanboys spin this. The guy is scared for his life. Knows he aint on Khabibs level and is trying his best to look at least competent against him.

What's the point of going all the way to the USA to do media when u know you're about to get your shit pushed in.

Joe's just speculating, "I think he basically said listen man, I'm going to fight and that's it. That's whats gonna to happen. October 6th. I'm going to fight and that's it. I'm not doing nothing."

It's literally exactly like him to not want to do press

Pay more attention!
Conor is all about money. Press = $$$

Not like Conor at all. You fanboys are creating new shit lmao

The man took a 3.5 million paycut to not fight Khabib. This isnt surprising at all. He may not even show up to fight.

Lmao so true. I want to hear how his fanboys spin this. The guy is scared for his life. Knows he aint on Khabibs level and is trying his best to look at least competent against him.

What's the point of going all the way to the USA to do media when u know you're about to get your shit pushed in.

You're delusional

Conor is all about money. Press = $$$

Not like Conor at all. You fanboys are creating new shit lmao

The man took a 3.5 million paycut to not fight Khabib. This isnt surprising at all. He may not even show up to fight.
1. Not a fanboy
2. The fight is going to sell well over a million even if he doesn't do a LICK of press
3. You're a moron for repeating that 3.5 m agenda
4. It's EXACTLY like Conor to not want to do press
tenor.gif

Conor is gonna pull out. I can't believe this.

Pathetic

Joe's just speculating, "I think he basically said listen man, I'm going to fight and that's it. That's whats gonna to happen. October 6th. I'm going to fight and that's it. I'm not doing nothing."
that was his response when eddie asked if he was at least gonna do the countdown show

1. Not a fanboy
2. The fight is going to sell well over a million even if he doesn't do a LICK of press
3. You're a moron for repeating that 3.5 m agenda
4. It's EXACTLY like Conor to not want to do press
tenor.gif

What kind of business man doesnt want to sell his product?
Mayweather would never do this.

Conor is a fucking moron. I lost all respect for the guy. He dosnt give a shit about his fans. His fans want the press antics before the fight. Insteas he's too afriad to be in the samw city as Khabib.

Conor is gonna pull out. I can't believe this.

Pathetic
How can you even believe this? I would literally bet my house Conor doesn’t pull out. He never pulls out. He fought Chad on short notice with a significant knee injury. Just worry about your boy Khabib making weight. That’s my only legitimate concern of this fight not happening.

What kind of business man doesnt want to sell his product?
Mayweather would never do this.

Conor is a fucking moron. I lost all respect for the guy. He dosnt give a shit about his fans. His fans want the press antics before the fight. Insteas he's too afriad to be in the samw city as Khabib.
Common knowledge that you're a troll around here btw

Back