Rogan - 'Conor not doing any press, Will only appear at the weigh-in and for UFC 229 bout'

I am calling Conor's bluff imo. I expect more from him after the Woodley/Till PPV.

I do too.

Conor is a fantastic fighter, but I think he is also fuelled by the attention and fanfare.

I also wonder whether he is trying to prove a point to Dayna et al by not promoting now.

Lmao so true. I want to hear how his fanboys spin this. The guy is scared for his life. Knows he aint on Khabibs level and is trying his best to look at least competent against him.

What's the point of going all the way to the USA to do media when u know you're about to get your shit pushed in.

You obviously don't understand Conors worth to the UFC, he has just competed in the most popular fight of all time, the whole world knows who he is. Also, you don't know what his contract says, you don't know if he's guaranteed 20 million, you really think he'll give a fuck if he gets an extra 300.000 buys from whoring his ass out to over-promote an event that already has the best piece of promotion (Dolly)? He's not B league anymore, he calls the shots, he doesn't need to do the work others do..

to sum up; you haters are retarded, he didn't have to fight khabib, no professional fighter is scared to fight another, you're armchair psychologists and are absolutely obsessed with Conor Mcgregor.

Also you and mysterio probably share the same brain which has a sub 60 IQ.

Not like Khabib is not pulling out so what does it really matter

conor complained he did too much press vs diaz, and it hurt his performance

When Conor shows up to the fight what will you little girls say? will you shift the goal posts and say well hes' going to get mauled?!

No professional fighter is scared of another.

Conor is simply bigger than the UFC and doesn't need to promote it, you don't know his contract, you don't know if he's guaranteed 20 million to fight, the extra buys from whoring his ass out for promotion will be a drop in the bucket to what he's actually going to earn. He is world renowned.. you guys are thick as fuck.

This is part of Conor's mind games. Khabib and his team expected a trash talking Conor hes going to go silent until they meet in the cage. Khabib's team are being mindfucked.

Lmao Conor a genius.

I do too.

Conor is a fantastic fighter, but I think he is also fuelled by the attention and fanfare.

I also wonder whether he is trying to prove a point to Dayna et al by not promoting now.
I think Conor refused to do the press conference the UFC had planned in early September, because he didn't want to break camp by flying to the US. This pissed off Dana, Meltzer got wind of it. And now we'll hear rumors that Conor is not doing any press at all... which will circulate until he shows up in Vegas in late September.

This is part of Conor's mind games. Khabib and his team expected a trash talking Conor hes going to silent until they meet in the cage. Khabib's team are being mindfucked.

Lmao Conor a genius.
conor acting like hes feathering the nest for a fall. no media = no trashtalk = less blowback when the russian assassin tosses ur salad in the octagon for 25 minutes

conor acting like hes feathering the nest for a fall. no media = no trashtalk = less blowback when the russian assassin tosses ur salad in the octagon for 25 minutes
Its a waste of time trash talking with Khabib the language barrier alone makes it worthless. This is a better move from a psychological warfare point of view because it throws Khabib off.

Khabib is not gonna know what is going to hit him when the cage closes.

Also a loss is a loss. Its going to bad for Conor either way.

Even khabib fans know there is no way he will finish Conor.

Conor is shook...

When he's stares down Khabib, he's staring at his demise...
article_1229998_075939a4000005dc_320_634x637_1259104726839.jpg

He doesn't want to stand in front of Khabib and get emotionally distraught. His whole fuckin team is SHOOK!

Crygyf8.gif

After the way Floyd embarrassed him and shut down all his bullshit trash talk, he's not confident in himself anymore.

Maybe he is planning to pull out so Khabib vs someone else gets made, or Khabib pulls out and he fights for interim shttalking Khabib.

Petis wasnt denied the fight. He wanted way more money than they were offering.

UFC can just stitch together old video footage of him shittalking. Does seem like he's afraid of saying bad shit about Khabib and doesn't want Khabib to remember the shittalk while he's got Conor mounted and pounding away.

a fighter fighting and nothing more, what world are we living in ?

Help-Me-Im-Poor-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-23.gif

Its a waste of time trash talking with Khabib the language barrier alone makes it worthless. This is a better move from a psychological warfare point of view because it throws Khabib off.

Khabib is not gonna know what is going to hit him when the cage closes.

Also a loss is a loss. Its going to bad for Conor either way.
looks worse when u have to eat your words. and people will see through the fact that he doesn't believe what he's saying. maybe he can catch khabib but if he doesnt hes gonna be in big trouble, and everyone knows this

Back