Rodrigo Minotauro Wants To Fight For The Heavyweight Belt Again

I'd love to see Big Nog be HW champ again but I don't honestly see him beating Werdum.

Big Nog is one the best to ever step in a cage and is always dangerous as a competitor.

Nog is gonna outlive you.

OH LOL AHHAEHFAEHHAHAHAHAH!!!! OMG I'M SOOOO GOTTEN TO! OOOOOOOH YEAH! I'M KILLED! LOOK AT ME, I'M A CORPSE!!!!

It's gonna be okay bro.

If you need somebody to talk to i'm always here, don't let them get to you.

never happen. Dude, you can't even beat Mir.

even? hahaahah.

"wow nog you cant even a top10 hw who is much bigger than you and has arguably the best mma bjj game ever. your such a CAN"

lets be honest, Nog is done, he really doesnt have a chance to win the belt at this point, you had a good career Nog we love you but its over man

He's only lost to 2 people since he joined the ufc. He's not done.

Should have been Werdum vs Mir from the start. I'm not interested in seeing two Brazillians go at it.

never happen. Dude, you can't even beat Mir.

He "can" beat Mir he just hasn't.

When you have your opponent rocked and face planted in the mat you can beat your opponent.

Call me crazy but I would pick Nog in a 3rd fight.

I picked Nog in the 1st fight - Mir in the 2nd fight. After seeing Nog own him in the standup in the rematch I think Nog would take him and not give up position in a 3rd fight.

Love Nog. But Werdum is too good right now. The advantage on the feet is gone. It may even be in Werdum's favor now.

Mind says Werdum, heart says Nogueira. Werdum is going to take this and he might even do it by tko/ko : /

He won't get past Werdum. Nog is a shell of his former self, which won't win him any championships imo.

but if he somehow did, i wouldn't have a problem with him getting a shot. i'd say beating werdum earns you a shot right now by itself.

I think Nog have it in him for another run. His stand up is good, he has old man power, and last for not least his BJJ :)

I see him beating Werdum to start his run!

You think or you hope? Nog is 3-3 in his last 6 and 0-3 against the upper echelon. A title run is highly unlikely.

Love Nog. But Werdum is too good right now. The advantage on the feet is gone. It may even be in Werdum's favor now.

I'm picking Werdum too but Nog always has a decent shot.

I don't really like the matchup though. I would have much rather seen Werdum vs Mir.

even? hahaahah.

"wow nog you cant even a top10 hw who is much bigger than you and has arguably the best mma bjj game ever. your such a CAN"

If you read what I wrote, I never said Nog was a can, but he is nowhere near UFC championship caliber anymore (and yes, I do agree that Nog was great). I brought up Mir, because Mir isn't winning a title any time soon either, and Nog lost to him twice.

I'm picking Werdum too but Nog always has a decent shot.

I don't really like the matchup though. I would have much rather seen Werdum vs Mir.

That would be a hell of a fight. I would love to see Barnett thrown into that mix too. Four guys who can hold their own on the feet and who are all killers on the ground.

You think or you hope? Nog is 3-3 in his last 6 and 0-3 against the upper echelon. A title run is highly unlikely.

In his last 3 he blasted Schaub, floored and rocked Mir, and dominated Herman.

Use more than fight finder my friend. His standup looks much better and his head movement is active. He will outstrike Werdum and stop his takedowns and win

Back