Rodrigo Minotauro Wants To Fight For The Heavyweight Belt Again

O rly?

2264475_o.gif

I will say he is the second greatest HW as of now. JDS and Cain will surpass what he and Fedor did though.

Nog exploded on the scene and showed that the HWs could battle on the ground like guys have their size. That is why he will always be the best IMO.

I love Big Nog but if anything he should start thinking about retirement. Let's see how he does against Werdum and despite being 0-2 against Mir I'd like to see a third fight.

[Looks up to the sky]
You go, tiger!

antonio-rodrigo-nogueira.jpg

Yeah, No-gue-ira!

So corny yet so awesome!

well good news for him. Winner of Nog VS Werdum gets a title shot. Sadly for the first time I'll be cheering against Nog :( since i'd like to see Werdum fight Cain (if he's still champ). (and if Reem beats Bigfoot and Cain) i don't know. I don't want to see Nog get blasted by Reem.

Big Nog would kill Reem
Little Nog has 2 wins over Reem

not even TRT will help nog against werdum.

werdum is turning into a beast.

nog is just a tad too war torn, a lil slower and a lil less athletic than he was and the division is passing him by.

Nah, I'm just saying that Nog is gonna outlive you because as soon as you get chicken pox you'll give up and die while Nog will anaconda choke cancer's ass and live till he's 130.

you're a dumbass

Big Nog would kill Reem
Little Nog has 2 wins over Reem

6 and 7 years ago the reem was not the same man he is today. neither is big nog or lil nog.

i have a tiny feeling that the fight might go differently now.

specially since reem is what almost 70 pounds of muscle more than he was then.

I think Nog have it in him for another run. His stand up is good, he has old man power, and last for not least his BJJ :)

I see him beating Werdum to start his run!

LOL at all you pathetic souls talking down on Nog. You must be one of those pissant docs that said he'd never live or walk again.
You have got to be kidding?

There's no logical reason to believe that Nog will be close enough to sniff the HW belt ever again.

If I'm proven wrong, good for Nog... but come on.

Put the knife away and shut your mouth.

[walks away with LC's boss]

I love listening to your pissant soldiers trying to talk tough, they make me laugh, if Nog was here, he'd laugh too.

I'm pretty sure, if Nog was here, he would laugh at you because you're a dumbass.

Even with the loss against Mir, Nog looked better than he did in a while. One last run at gold! War nog!

He'd laugh at your uneducated ass for not noticing a quote from the greatest movie ever made; Commando.

Not everyone remembers B movies from the 80's..... What happened to Sully? I let him go.

Back