Rodrigo Minotauro Wants To Fight For The Heavyweight Belt Again

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
minotauro_werdum_ufc_adrianocaldas.jpg_62.jpg

- Like everyone else who is competing, i dream with the belt. Surely not discount that possibility, if I get through this fight (against Werdum). Yes it is a big dream that everyone who participates in this competition has. - Minotauro said.

About the fight against Werdum, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira showed respect and acknowledged that the opponent is much more prepared than the first fight between them in 2006, in Pride. At the time, dueling was very balanced on the floor, with Nogueira with advantage in standup, exactly what led him to get the points victory. The two fight again in June.

- I had standing advantage in striking. But it has to pass an eraser on it. Every fight is a story. Werdum has improved greatly since then. I always see fights and his performance. It will be a great fight. I hope a better guy than what I fought - completed.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/evento...tauro-quer-lutar-pelo-titulo-dos-pesados.html

I love noguira he's been through A LOT the last few years he needs to get his ass in better shape to have a shot imo.

I have to go with Werdum :/

Of course he does now that his butt buddy dos Santos isn't champion anymore

i love paula sack...

i think she's married ( i see a ring on her left hand when she does interviews )..
Someone beat me to it!

Nog is the greatest HW ever in my book. He just has to much mileage to make another run.

I have werdum bye a landslide in this fight. If the werdum shows up that tore Roy's ass up, it will be a quick night..

well good news for him. Winner of Nog VS Werdum gets a title shot. Sadly for the first time I'll be cheering against Nog :( since i'd like to see Werdum fight Cain (if he's still champ). (and if Reem beats Bigfoot and Cain) i don't know. I don't want to see Nog get blasted by Reem.

never happen. Dude, you can't even beat Mir.

He won't get past Werdum. Nog is a shell of his former self, which won't win him any championships imo.

well good news for him. Winner of Nog VS Werdum gets a title shot. Sadly for the first time I'll be cheering for Werdum since i'd like to see him fight Cain. (and if Reem beats Bigfoot and Cain) i don't know. I don't want to see Nog get blasted by Reem.

I didn't even think of that outcome.. Good grief "the Reem" vs big nog yikes..

Nog is still really good. He's being underestimated these days. But I do think Werdum wins because Werdum is really good.

LOL at all you pathetic souls talking down on Nog. You must be one of those pissant docs that said he'd never live or walk again.

No no I wasn't sure if his arm would ever be the same after Mir got a hold of it but no problem with walking. :icon_lol:

Fedor is the greatest fighter in all of combat sports.

Nog comes second.

Cain and JDS aren't even in sight.

It's all a matter of opinion. Cain and Junior are still young and early into their careers, how can you know they won't surpass Nog and Fedor? Also, Anderson is the greatest fighter in all of combat sports, but again that's my opinion. Honestly you can order him and Fedor however you want, both guys are/were a pleasure to watch.

lets be honest, Nog is done, he really doesnt have a chance to win the belt at this point, you had a good career Nog we love you but its over man

I have nothing against Nogueira age, but against his slowness, fatness and fading chin

His body is going to eventually just fall apart like bitch Stewie and Brian in that family guy episode

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back