Media Rockhold on Strickland after UFC 302 "I will f****g end this kid's life"

Luke looking for a payday. Didn't have the stones for Perry bare nuckle. Strickland would beat him down easily no question!!

That part was hilarious TJ was breaking down the fight and Rockhard kept insultong Sean under his breath.

I agree, though it would probably be a close decision if we're talking prime Luke who beat Jacare and Kennedy. Luke's boxing was always his weakness, which is why I think Strickland wins. But a younger Luke had good kicks and used his athleticism and footwork to stay out of range and mask his poor boxing. I think Sean outlands him and I don't think Luke had the wrestling to both take and keep Sean down for long. Luke was a beast from the top position (both GnP and submissions) but if a massive brute like DDP can't hold Sean down, I don't see Rockhold being able to.
I still think Jacare won that fight.

Seems like I’m the only one that would like to see this fight while rooting for Rockhold.

People really overrate Strickland around here. Hes boring asf in the cage and all he has is sloppy offensive punching and a philly shell. Luke is better everywhere.

Seems like I’m the only one that would like to see this fight while rooting for Rockhold.
UFC has a lot of boring fights. This fight is bound to deliver one way or the other. Probably Luke getting sparked out.
Sign me up.
Ah and I would also root for him despite his Saltiness. Just for the future lolz he would bring to the table while getting to the even greater heights of delusions.

Calling Luke a dork means you haven't been a fan when he was in his prime

bro fights in di same org as Billy McFarland n he tink he can buck w/Strick lmfaollll 💯🧢

I enjoy Rockhold's chill, emo-like shit talk and interviews lol...and I find it funny that he rubs so many people the wrong way.

The sport is more fun with him around...it's just too bad his best days are well behind him, but I would definitely still tune in for him and Strickland. Interesting matchup, of course, and while I don't normally care much for pre-fight smack talk, the lead up to this one would probably be entertaining.

Sean is actually a good matchup for Luke but Luke's chin is so tapped I don't know if it would survive a strickland standing hammer fist

Does Luke's technique look better on the feet and on the ground?
Yes
Does Sean have a dozen other attributes that wins him the fight?
Yes

The only chance Luke he has in this fight is tripping Sean and using top control.
He will be gassed after getting beaten to the punch for 10 minutes.

The Diaz brothers can't throw a proper punch either, yet they won dozens of fights.

Might need a replacement event for 303
Get it done….

Back