Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier Booked For UFC 254 Oct. 24

Who Wins?

• Robert Whittaker

• Jared Cannonier

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice to see Whittaker with a quick turn around
War Reaper

Cannonier by TKO punches, but I doubt I'll actually bet money on this one. Too close and unpredictable of a style match up

Whittaker should fight hermansson. Canonnier ko's him.

I have no Idea right now. I'm leaning Cannonier but it's 51/49 at this point.

I'm actually thinking ahead to the future. possible Costa v Cannonier in a 5 round title fight.

Not sure about the casuals, but for a hardcore, that fight seems like total madness to me

i got Whittaker by TKO. This is his most favorable matchup since Brunson IMO. Cannonier is better but he doesnt fight in that long range with counters which causes Bobby issues. I think he hurts him with one of those darts or kicks in the pocket, and then finishes him off

I agree, I must say I wasnconfident in that Brunson fight and would be similarly here. That said Cannonier is legit, this will be a tough fight, props to Rob for stepping up again so soon after a tough one against Till.

<PlusJuan> can I get an AMEN <{jackyeah}>
fkKYLiS.gif

Hermansson vs Till then? Maybe Hall vs Romero winner...

Till has a bad injury so I can invision Jack vs Israel/Costa loser while Romero/Hall winner vs Edmen/Brunson winner.KG faces the loser of one of those matches while Till faces the other loser.

This is an awesome fight, really looking forward to this.

Such a good matchup

Cannonier is a true dark horse of the MW division. A win against Whittaker will show that is is very dangerous for Adesanya

Cannonier is very strong and hits pretty hard, it's such an even match up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back