Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier Booked For UFC 254 Oct. 24

Who Wins?

• Robert Whittaker

• Jared Cannonier

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol there is zero chance in hell that Rob beating Till and Cannonier doesn't get him a title shot
Never know. Edmen could come out and starch Brunson quickly then fight someone like Hermansson asap to become #1 contender. Especially if Izzy beats Costa. Id for sure watch Izzy vs Rob 2 but theres a handful of other matchups at 185 id rather see.

I guess hermansson will get the winner of tomorrow's main event....

wow surprised this fight is official.... former LHW vs former WW. Later Bobby, back to WW after this fight? Jared by knock-out pretty easy to pick, no offense to Bobby who has a great resume at MW.

Jack or even Kelvin would've been a better pick IMO.

wow surprised this fight is official.... former LHW vs former WW. Later Bobby, back to WW after this fight? Jared by knock-out pretty easy to pick, no offense to Bobby who has a great resume at MW.

Jack or even Kelvin would've been a better pick IMO.
I'll go out on a limb and bet you whatever you want that Whitatker doesn't go back to WW after this fight, he clearly struggled making that weight, you think it gets easier to make such a brutal cut as you get older? I'll throw up an AV or sig bet on the outcome of the fight too.

Am I the only one who thought Whitaker looked like shit vs Till? I know that was a chess match but Whitaker didnt really shine in that fight at all.
You are not the only one.he did look like shit.looping punches,

I think Cannonier wipes him although I want the Reaper to win
Am I the only one who thought Whitaker looked like shit vs Till? I know that was a chess match but Whitaker didnt really shine in that fight at all.

I think Cannonier wipes him although I want the Reaper to win
You are not the only one, he did look like shit.looping punches,spaming the same kick over and over, nothing specila.Jared got this

I mean the first 2 are absolute fire but the latter 2, kinda okay, nothing crazy to get excited about mate. Would make it insane if they add a second title fight to the card so Whittaker Cannonier isn't even the co-main.
Would love to see Yan vs Sterling. Just want to see what numbers Khabib does if he headlines a PPV worthy card. Ufc 249 was a amazing card but he could not fight.

Whittaker taking the fight nobody wants, good for him. He gonna lose though.

Thats was fast, Whittaker wants his titel asap.
60-40 Whittaker? Cannonier is no joke.

Hope the Reaper gets the job done.

Great fight, winner gets the title shot. Whittaker I reckon.

Jared Cannonier in unproven and overrated. He has exactly 2 good wins in MW. And before that he was prone to get KO'd by fighters of his size.

Would love to see Yan vs Sterling. Just want to see what numbers Khabib does if he headlines a PPV worthy card. Ufc 249 was a amazing card but he could not fight.
Probably not that much higher tbh, the growth becomes more narrow the higher it gets.

Cannonier, more fast twitch explosive muscle fibre due to his race and size

Great fight. Love Rob but in his last fight all he did was that leaping overhand that he does. His grappling was good. But if till wasn't a boring point fighter I feel like many fighters could beat Rob.

Jarod will ..

Jared takes this, he legit might be carrying the power of a HW as he fought there not too long ago. Bobby is fast tho, can catch Cannorier with something but I think Jared wins this.

Damn Rob.... chill bro. Shoulda taken a fight with Hermansson instead. Will watch, just feel bad for Rob going in there with false confidence from his last win. Cannonier will punish him.

Yeah the man can crack.
It's the best time to catch Cannonier coming off a layoff and injury actually.

Kind of weird Jack told no damage in his last fight which was a quick win yet Rob went 5 rounds against a guy on 1 leg in a really Boring fight. Would have preferred Jack vs Cannon because I think Rob gets knocked out. I said that last time against Till but let's be serious, neither guy looked good in that fight. Cannon could fight the winner of today's main event but he deserved a better fight imo I hope Rob pulls out of the fight and Jack steps in.

Props to Whittaker, thats how you go about getting another Title shot.

Back