Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier Booked For UFC 254 Oct. 24

Who Wins?

• Robert Whittaker

• Jared Cannonier

Results are only viewable after voting.
i got Whittaker by TKO. This is his most favorable matchup since Brunson IMO. Cannonier is better but he doesnt fight in that long range with counters which causes Bobby issues. I think he hurts him with one of those darts or kicks in the pocket, and then finishes him off

Hopefully Robert makes it to the fight. Fun fight. A win for Jared makes him the #1 contender. If Whittaker wins there’s a solid chance he fights for the belt again. I’m not sure how I see it going.

Damn Rob.... chill bro. Shoulda taken a fight with Hermansson instead. Will watch, just feel bad for Rob going in there with false confidence from his last win. Cannonier will punish him.
This is the same guy that made android Silva tap to strikes and that too leg kicks?
Yeah the man can crack.

i got Whittaker by TKO. This is his most favorable matchup since Brunson IMO. Cannonier is better but he doesnt fight in that long range with counters which causes Bobby issues. I think he hurts him with one of those darts or kicks in the pocket, and then finishes him off
Jared is a better kicker than Robert, his leg kicks are vicious

Hopefully Robert makes it to the fight. Fun fight. A win for Jared makes him the #1 contender. If Whittaker wins there’s a solid chance he fights for the belt again. I’m not sure how I see it going.

lol there is zero chance in hell that Rob beating Till and Cannonier doesn't get him a title shot

Robert didn't impress me too much last fight, but somehow Till was even worse.

If Cannonier mixes it up I think he's gonna find a home for his power. Maybe Whittaker can find some success in the standup but darting in got him brutally dropped his last 2 fights and I'm not sure he has the grappling advantage against Cannonier....I'm leaning toward the Killa Gorilla.

Cannonier has only lost twice to strikes by Reyes and Shawn Jordan, a HW and a LHW lol. It's not a given at all that Whittaker actually pushes forward and lands something big, if anything I expect him to be ultra cautious.

lol there is zero chance in hell that Rob beating Till and Cannonier doesn't get him a title shot
It’s just the fact that he looked so bad against Izzy. If Whittaker wins a close decision then maybe they will pass him up, especially if Costa beats Izzy in a close fight.

Whittaker via pulling out. Pushing your luck against the injury demons here Rob.

I think most in here expected this already. Really the most logical fight to make. Picking Whittaker here.

Back