Robert Whittaker, Scared to Death of...

Aussies have my blessing to kill anything they encounter.

I was down there and we ran over a snake In a pretty large cargo van. The snake was coiled up at like 4-6 feet. Fucking huge.

The snake raised up and tries to BITE the van.

Fuck that.

They have spiders the size of US rodents.

Murder anything that scurries on the ground, hops or hisses.

Aussies have my blessing to kill anything they encounter.

I was down there and we ran over a snake In a pretty large cargo van. The snake was coiled up at like 4-6 feet. Fucking huge.

The snake raised up and tries to BITE the van.

Fuck that.

They have spiders they size of US rodents.

Murder anything that scurries on the ground, hops or hisses.

Nate Diaz kangaroos will drown your dog, but they don't react well to getting hit

Why? I’m all for hunting if you aren’t a trophy hunter …
I could kill an animal if I had to eat no problems at all. I just don’t like people that kill shit just cause…it’s just a disrespect for life . It is the same as killing a deer and leaving it to rot.
Killing a bug =/= killing a deer and leaving it to rot. Fuck sake.

Coincidentally this video made today was at the top of my YouTube feed.

Half the list is from Australia and a few are mentioned in this thread

Not sure if this has been posted.

Fuck. it's been removed. Kangaroo drowning a hunting dog

<30>

I follow an aussie guy on youtube who catches spiders from his garden, and puts them in a terrarium...

Redback spiders are even more venomous than funnel-web... Dude has literally thousands in his garden at any time...

Yeah, I've been bitten by one of those when I was a kid. It was... unpleasant :(

0/10 would not recommend.

Tough as nails UFC Fighter Robert Whittaker is scared to death in this clip. Of?

That just shows how scary the spider is. Jokes aside, spiders in that part of the world are fucking crazy. Joseph Parker, a former HW boxing champion, had to pull out of a fight due to being bitten by one.

Americans have fucking Bears and mountain lions cruising around the suburbs going through bins and they lose their mind over our shit. I don't get it.

Same.

We don't have things that will chase you down and most of the worst isn't where we are anyway

I have a spider gun, and its awesome... My missus is terrified of spiders, and I don't like killing them.

4de1cf92-a65b-43f1-857e-1df0ad2876b5.jpg

Best £2 I've ever spent... Had it 10+ years and thrown many spiders out the window with it... Never fails.

Should be mandatory in Straya.
Are you sure it’s called a Spider Gun? Because I immediately decided to buy one upon reading this post. And this is all I found when I searched for Spider Gun.

1708807803470.jpeg

Back