Robert Whittaker, Scared to Death of...

It's fair enough to be honest... Spiders in Australia can kill you quick.

Apparently its a funnel Web spider lmao.. They don't fuck around - can be fatal, will definitely make you very ill, and wherever it bites is fucked afterwards.

KB6P9Q.gif

I'd be scared too... Everything in Australia can kill you.

First-Aid-for-Funnel-Web-Spider-Bites-819x1024.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_funnel-web_spider

Last edited:
Wouldn't think dealing with a spider is scarier than fighting someone like costa but here we are...

Apparently its a funnel Web spider lmao.. They don't fuck around - can be fatal, will definitely make you very ill, and wherever it bites is fucked afterwards.

KB6P9Q.gif

Fuck all that shit.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1708745357800.png

KB6P9Q.gif

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_funnel-web_spider

and that's not even the scariest one. check out the blue ringed octopus. motherfucker is only like 2 inches big but has enough venom to kill 26 people within minutes. i like Australia. i like Australians. i like their culture, but because of their murderous wildlife FUCK AUSTRALIA.

and that's not even the scariest one. check out the blue ringed octopus. motherfucker is only like 2 inches big but has enough venom to kill 26 people within minutes. i like Australia. i like Australians. i like their culture, but because of their murderous wildlife FUCK AUSTRALIA.
just-another-day-in-australia.jpg

Very high concentration of hot women in Australia, however...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back