Media Robert Whittaker Posts a Update.

That amount of pressure applied to the jaw is terrifying.

The amount of squeeze Khamzat has in insane.

No comparing this to the McGregor Khabib tap imo.

Umm, Khabib can squeeze like a vice. The angle that Khahib had on Conors face/neck made it far worse.

You wouldn't last a second under that kind of pressure couch warrior.

No wonder Khamzat is the most ducked fighter in the UFC. This is why you can't go off records alone, the guys with barely any top guys on their resume get ducked and can't put together the same resume as weaker fighters.

I had trigeminal neuralgia for years, it's where the nerve in your jaw is fucked up. The pain is indescribable. When I saw that quick tap from someone like Rob I thought, "oh shit that hit the nerve". There's a reason it's called "the suicide disease". It goes over your head too, like someone is palming the back of your head, so the pain isn't just the jaw.

Poor Rob man, what a warrior.

You just know the dude is in serious pain right now, no excuses, no BS, just props to Khamzat.

Forever a legend Bobby Knux.
He doesn't look in pain at all, I'm sure theres a little pain. He'll be sucking out of a straw for a minute.

No jaw damage, teeth pushed in.

I don't wanna be that guy, but.....

Happened to this guy, and he scored. Finished the game, and won the stanley cup a few weeks later.

How do you collapse someone's teeth inwards. That squeeze is ridiculous

Now he's gonna have to fight an Imavov/Allen/Nickal type up & comer. Should be healthy & ready to go by the spring. Cheers to that.

I’m glad he’s in good spirits…

He’s always seemed like a genuinely great guy and his fights, win, lose, or draw, have always been entertaining ones.

He doesn't look in pain at all, I'm sure theres a little pain. He'll be sucking out of a straw for a minute.

He might not be but he's also taking a photo

U think he'd take a photo with him grimacing in agony lol

Quick smile for the cam

is normal

Everyone likes Rob. Rightfully so. Glad he's doing alright.

We should all put our money and get the guy some apple sauce, its the right thing to do

Great news, no broken jaw. Just teeth moved in. Isn't it still broken. At least less broken than what we thought.

For those complaining about his tap. He broke his jaw
464645494_122222231624028192_7482061122357048062_n.jpg
Man that is brutal. Looks like his lower teeth just caved in bro and now they're just left hanging. Absolutely insane dude is a goddamn savage bro that choke is seriously not a goddamn joke

Yes, go spend time with the family, but don’t be back soon. Getting back soon after such a loss could be horrible. Take some time off.
No reason to take a long break, he lost due to damaged teeth and gums. He probably should have had his teeth fixed years ago, he's been missing most of his bottom teeth for a while now which might be why they broke so easily, the less teeth there are the more pressure each tooth is taking. I feel like if his teeth were fixed they probably wouldn't have broken like that since the pressure would be spread out among a lot more teeth.

If he had taken a bunch of strikes or had a damaged ligament or something like that sure take more time off but getting teeth fixed isn't something you need to take a long break for.

The amount of squeeze Khamzat has in insane.

No comparing this to the McGregor Khabib tap imo.
I think how messed up Whittaker's teeth are made it easier for them to break. He's been missing a bunch of teeth on the bottom for years now. With more teeth there's less pressure on each individual tooth.

Back