Robbie Lawler most humble UFC Champion of all time.

Did you see this guy at the press conference? It's like he doesn't give a f*** about the belt he's just there because he enjoys fighting.

Yeah I'm sure he doesn't mind the value of his contract going down the drain now that he lost the belt..

I think he cares a lot about the belt and about losing.
It's just that he doesn't show emotions as much as other people.
I like his style, he seems focused and doesn't need to insult anyone or to be Rockhold

This.

Don't mess with the Rassler hes a p4p heavy poster on Sherdog young chinarice

He tried to lnp me but I refused to let him. 1st round KO win for Chinarice, the People's champion!

Did you see this guy at the press conference? It's like he doesn't give a f*** about the belt he's just there because he enjoys fighting. I've never seen a champ seem completely unaffected by losing his belt. He seemed almost happy for his teammate while saying he would enjoy a rematch. "That's how you fight championship fights!", and that's also how you lose championship fights. War Robbie Lawler, most violent and most humble Champion in UFC history.

Don't mistake "don't give a fuck" with "humility."

Or did he take your soul?

Yeah I'm sure he doesn't mind the value of his contract going down the drain now that he lost the belt..
Robbie is a multi millionaire with a paid off car/house and will continue to make six figures a bout even as a non champ (I don't think he's stressing money/contracts right now).

You look different, somehow

Maybe they would if he didn't go into bitch mode right after the fight. Calling out guys who haven't been ranked in the top 10 (or even won a fight) in half a decade doesn't exactly earn you a lot of props.

I agree he's humble, but seeming unaffected by losing the belt isn't the reason why. Giving Tyron all the credit and saying he was in great shape coming into the fight, no excuses, is what makes him humble. The anti-Rockhold.

Robbie is a multi millionaire with a paid off car/house and will continue to make six figures a bout even as a non champ (I don't think he's stressing money/contracts right now).

DC took a 500 grand pay cut when Jones was out of the fight for UFC 200. The UFC specifically constructs these contracts in such a way, that when you lose the title they are completely screwing you over.

Maybe they would if he didn't go into bitch mode right after the fight. Calling out guys who haven't been ranked in the top 10 (or even won a fight) in half a decade doesn't exactly earn you a lot of props.
I'm guessing you didn't mean to quote me for this response here?

Back