Robbie Lawler most humble UFC Champion of all time.

Nahh....Woodley beats Lawler at being humble as well. Woodley even gave another fighter big money out of his own pocket.

He's had a good run. He can retire today without much regrets.

Unlike you, I'm a real fight fan. Not a sorry ass bandwagon fan that pretends to like whoever is doing good at the moment.

Lol I wasn't aware your computer had a fan meter.

That ssid, my Sig went over your head but coming from you, that is no surprise. Carry on, "real" fan.

Last edited:
Robbie hasn't been champ for a while now. Condit hasn't defended yet.

I'd actually like to see more of these 'supposed' fight fans stop throwing shade and congratulate the guy that actually dethroned Lawler.
Both men deserve our respect. They go in there and risk their health for our entertainment. I realize they get paid for it, but fans desire to see this carnage is the reason it exists in the first place.

Somebody wake me up when Liddell is booked against Forrest or when it's 04 again

I'd actually watch that. I was honestly disappointed when it wasn't announced that they'd fight at the end of the TUF season they're coaching. It's all so bizarre. Why are they coaching a TUF Latin America season? It doesn't make any sense!

I'd actually watch that. I was honestly disappointed when it wasn't announced that they'd fight at the end of the TUF season they're coaching. It's all so bizarre. Why are they coaching a TUF Latin America season? It doesn't make any sense!
im pretty sure that they are booked but it's going to be kept under wraps... Forrest just became active on fb for the first time since retiring as well

im pretty sure that they are booked but it's going to be kept under wraps... Forrest just became active on fb for the first time since retiring as well

I really hope so. If I got one chance to go back in an MMA DeLorean and change shit I'd deprive us of Rashad's timeless KO of Chuck.. so that we could see Chuck vs Forrest at UFC 92. UFC 92 was the first PPV I ever watched and it will always be special in my heart. It was the PPV that took my MMA virginity lmao.

I really hope so. If I got one chance to go back in an MMA DeLorean and change shit I'd deprive us of Rashad's timeless KO of Chuck.. so that we could see Chuck vs Forrest at UFC 92. UFC 92 was the first PPV I ever watched and it will always be special in my heart. It was the PPV that took my MMA virginity lmao.
cant blame you there, chuck was my hero back in the day and still is. I love Forrest as well but he probably wouldn't ko Chuck. Fun fight imho

Nahh....Woodley beats Lawler at being humble as well. Woodley even gave another fighter big money out of his own pocket.
That is true he's been screwed over with opponents failing to make weight and he handled it with class every time. I wasn't trying to knock Woodley, I was just in awe of Lawler at the press conference it's like he transcended the belt. In the sport of MMA, letting an opponent keep 30 percent of their forfeited purse is amazingly generous. Both humble guys for sure.

Last edited:
Lawler is probably the type to have guys in camp that kick his butt, so he doesn't have an ego about his superiority and knows he can be beat. Compare this to Ronda who trained with the horrible 4 horsewomen and probably dominates everyone in training, then when she loses, it shatters her world.

How does Lawler even have haters. The fact Some sherdoggers hate on Lawler shows that people are just plain salty.

Absolutely he is, how you can't be fan of the guy...

giphy.gif

Very humble in defeat. Basically said he zigged when he should have zagged. No excuses. Not enough of those.

Unlike you, I'm a real fight fan. Not a sorry ass bandwagon fan that pretends to like whoever is doing good at the moment.

Don't mess with the Rassler hes a p4p heavy poster on Sherdog young chinarice

I wouldn't call him humble he just doesn't have any personality one way or the other. Holly was the most humble.

Back