Robbie Lawler most humble UFC Champion of all time.

War Robbie. I've been watching since about '96, and he is to me the most exciting champ ever.

Props to Woodly for dethroning Lawler. If he goes on to defend twice, he'll be nearly as accomplished as Lawler.

Lawler's lack of salt is also remarkable.

Did you see this guy at the press conference? It's like he doesn't give a f*** about the belt he's just there because he enjoys fighting. I've never seen a champ seem completely unaffected by losing his belt. He seemed almost happy for his teammate while saying he would enjoy a rematch. "That's how you fight championship fights!", and that's also how you lose championship fights. War Robbie Lawler, most violent and most humble Champion in UFC history.
I hope the man in your avatar gets a title shot

I'm not sure anyone would notice you were gone, tbh.
we will when ever GSP is mentioned in a thread i swear the guy has some sort of alert set up so he can make his thoughts of GSP heard ASAP , the guy is obsessed

I'd actually like to see more of these 'supposed' fight fans stop throwing shade and congratulate the guy that actually dethroned Lawler.
Can we stop with this "throwing shade" shit for once? Motherfucking buzzfeed.

GSP will always be in my opinion. Guy never had a bad word to say about anyone. Here's a guy who kicks ass for a living and he's incredibly humble

I can't even type it - I consider it very offensive. But it's a coarse term for a vagina that starts with 'C'....

Damn, that's a pretty harsh word. Don't worry I don't forsee any reason for me to refer to you as such.

Nahh....Woodley beats Lawler at being humble as well. Woodley even gave another fighter big money out of his own pocket.

I didn't know about this and looked up an article talking about it. Good form on Woodley especially in a situation where he didn't have to be the bigger man (pun kind of intended).

For others that may not have heard this story here is a link to an article on it:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/3...y-kelvin-gastelum-post-fight-press-conference

In my opinion the most humble champ was GSP.

I definitely didn't like Lawler's post fight interview after he beat Rory

Can we stop with this "throwing shade" shit for once? Motherfucking buzzfeed.
Why would anyone 'throw shade' when they can just fling poo, or hurl turd, or project dung?

Damn, that's a pretty harsh word. Don't worry I don't forsee any reason for me to refer to you as such.
If I ever give you a reason then please assume my account was hacked by Jon Jones.

Back