Robbie Lawler most humble UFC Champion of all time.

he idgaf because he knows that belt means nothing.

In my opinion the most humble champ was GSP.

I definitely didn't like Lawler's post fight interview after he beat Rory
A couple people have said this and there is no way in hell GSP was a humble Champ. He was the highest paid fighter in UFC history by far and has the whole play it safe, desperate to be known as the GOAT and protect his legacy thing going on. That's why he hasn't taken any fights ... he doesn't have the humility and does not want it forced upon him. Lawler doesn't give a shit about GOAT status or legacy, he just likes to scrap and put food on the table. Lawler accepts all comers, GSP sits down with his super team of advisers for years on end weighing pros and cons.

Last edited:
Robbie is a real man....and there ain't many of us left in the world.

Lawler was a great champion, unfortunately I think he's shot. Who goes through that many wars back to back 3 years straight?

Did you see this guy at the press conference? It's like he doesn't give a f*** about the belt he's just there because he enjoys fighting. I've never seen a champ seem completely unaffected by losing his belt. He seemed almost happy for his teammate while saying he would enjoy a rematch. "That's how you fight championship fights!", and that's also how you lose championship fights. War Robbie Lawler, most violent and most humble Champion in UFC history.

Was he humble when he said he'd take Conor's soul??
And then proceed to get KOed by Woodley who's no KO artist.
I'd be ashamed.
Humble my a$$.

Robbie sounded like a realist. He got beat by a great punch. Period! Nothing else to say.

quote-show-me-a-good-loser-and-i-ll-show-you-a-loser-vince-lombardi-17-80-92.jpg

Did you see this guy at the press conference? It's like he doesn't give a f*** about the belt he's just there because he enjoys fighting. I've never seen a champ seem completely unaffected by losing his belt. He seemed almost happy for his teammate while saying he would enjoy a rematch. "That's how you fight championship fights!", and that's also how you lose championship fights. War Robbie Lawler, most violent and most humble Champion in UFC history.

I think you're forgetting about 196, presser, Holly Holm
JwjN2DM.gif

Where she put on her game face and said lets train and get back in there.

Or you just remember shaken McTapper more.
McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

I still give that accolade to Forest Griffin, but Lawler is awesome for other reasons.

They're both a apart of the Ufc family and have earned their place in history though. Props to both.

Robbie Lawler is not what i would call humble at all. he just doesnt care. Two completley different things.

Was he humble when he said he'd take Conor's soul??
And then proceed to get KOed by Woodley who's no KO artist.
I'd be ashamed.
Humble my a$$.
3 of his last 5 wins he brutally knocked out his opponents. What a stupid post.

DC took a 500 grand pay cut when Jones was out of the fight for UFC 200. The UFC specifically constructs these contracts in such a way, that when you lose the title they are completely screwing you over.
I'm not arguing against that (I know the system). I'm saying Robbie doesn't give a shit (paid off car/house, hundreds of thousands if not more in his current savings account and still more fights on his contract).

Not only that Robbie will not get screwed over (this guy was getting fringe six figures in freaking Elite XC almost a decade ago, he's been paid well for a very long time and will continue to get paid well even as a non champion).

Back