Robbie got the ultimate revenge and I loved it

Nick Diaz spirit and will was broken before he even got in the cage. This means nothing in career of both of these fighters. It was just a fun fight to make.

This is like saying Chuck getting knocked out by Tito was a defining moment.

The worst shape ive seen him in, i know hes older but his durability and endurance always been his best attributes
he still threw 300 punches in a couple rounds.

He made Nick Diaz say uncle FROM STRIKES

Don’t see how Lawler beating Diaz is anymore meaningful then Tito beating Chuck

he still threw 300 punches in a couple rounds.
But most of those were at less than 50% power even for him.. He was just touching him not doing doing damage

Beating a 38 year old Nick Diaz isn’t that much of an accomplishment, Robbie has been getting annihilated by the legitimate fighters in his division
He did much more than beat Nick.

Nick always had that don’t give up no matter what aura in his prime years, it’s what made a lot of people fans.

Him quitting fucks that up.

Rip Nick, that was no way to go..

Lol, this is the exact topic I'm gonna create when you get banned for fighter bashing one day. Post another 1,000+ posts a month. You'll go down. You'll go down hard.

friends-down.gif

The first 20 seconds I thought Diaz was going to pull a BobSapp, but he put up a good fight all things considered.

Lawler doesn't give a shit about your "revenge" OT, because he's an ice cold killer and not a shitposting idiot.

Robbie would have much rather won the first fight I guarantee it. Beating an ancient Diaz does absolutely nothing for Robbies legacy.

-Nick looked slow mo
-Nevada athletic commission, owes Nick 5 years (while nick was in his prime) of solid fight purses. (BASTARDS!)
-Post fight Nick was BAD, he repeated "No excuses" then the excuses started to roll in...
-Thank you Nick for the memories, I doubt we will see him again.

It was basically the Diaz show with Robbie coming in as a challenger. I'm sure he was hella pissed.

Here comes the excuses, all from people who bet on Diaz to win, even though they saw the shape he was in prior to the fight.

Both guys are way passed their primes, so if Robbie just got a regular KO/TKO or decision, I don't think it means anything.

But the fact that he made Nick Diaz QUIT like that, knocking him down on his ass and making him tell the ref "NO MAS"... that's the sweetest revenge of all and means a ton. This isn't a washed up guy losing... he BROKE Nick Diaz's will and spirit. He took his heart right out of his chest.

And to be honest, I loved it. The Diaz brothers have gotten away with questionable behaviour forever because people say it's just what they do. If any other fighter was fighting guys outside the ring, in hospitals when they were hooked up to IVs, double teaming them with their brother or friends, we'd say they were scumbags. But the Diaz brothers always got a pass for some reason.

For that reason I always rooted against the Diaz brothers and took pleasure in them losing, but that was probably the best one to watch to see him quit like that.

Can tell you never competed. Thumbs down.

Not exactly an "ultimate revenge" because Diaz was a shadow of his former self.

I was a pretty big Lawler fan. Still am, but OP is a bit of a hater. Diaz gonna Diaz. Gotta feel sorry for Nick he is getting taken advantage of and his brain is literally fried from Alcohol, pot, and lord knows what else. He also has CTE. He's been at odds with himself and to see a grown man step in the cage when he really doesn't want to is sad nothing is satisfying about watching someone lose that never wanted to be there in the first place.

Makes me very sad to imagine Nick Diaz in 10 or even 20 years.
People need to take this as a lesson for life.
But I do hope that Nick takes a page out of Nate's playbook and fixes his life.
Fuck alcohol, drugs, and anything out of moderation.

I hope they pay him enough for us to avoid this again

Still hespect, he was a warrior for a long time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back