Robbie got the ultimate revenge and I loved it

Diaz won when both guys were in Prime. His won over Robbie is FAR better

Both guys are way passed their primes, so if Robbie just got a regular KO/TKO or decision, I don't think it means anything.

But the fact that he made Nick Diaz QUIT like that, knocking him down on his ass and making him tell the ref "NO MAS"... that's the sweetest revenge of all and means a ton. This isn't a washed up guy losing... he BROKE Nick Diaz's will and spirit. He took his heart right out of his chest.

And to be honest, I loved it. The Diaz brothers have gotten away with questionable behaviour forever because people say it's just what they do. If any other fighter was fighting guys outside the ring, in hospitals when they were hooked up to IVs, double teaming them with their brother or friends, we'd say they were scumbags. But the Diaz brothers always got a pass for some reason.

For that reason I always rooted against the Diaz brothers and took pleasure in them losing, but that was probably the best one to watch to see him quit like that.

Not really. Nick beat him when they were both young bucks . That's when it counts the most, not when their old.

Just like chuck beating Ortiz, it matters more when they fought when they were young.

Back