Robbie got the ultimate revenge and I loved it

Nick was there to simply collect a paycheck. It was obvious before the fight, at the weigh in, during the interviews, and during the fight.
That seems to be the case. He is a shell of his formal self. Hopefully he got paid well because I don't know if he'll be back

Just a reality check for Diaz, he wasn't there, he fought, not there for the check but after all these years out he's the definition of a shell of his former self.

The game of life doesn't stop for you, in his head he thought he could come back and fight his way to the top but got a reality check.

You can see the warrior spirit in him though.

TS you must hate Conor. How can anyone root for him?

Sadly I truly believe Even jake paul would do a number on nick these days

I don't know about that. Nick came in unmotivated and out of shape

aryI7VI.gif

Lol I never seen the video which interview is this?

He got revenge the same way Tito did against Chuck I guess

Chuck didn’t quit!

Chuck didn’t run ! and run!

Chuck didn’t verbally submit.

Chuck didn’t throw baby kicks all night

The Irony of last night is powerful.

It was not a TKO

Nick did all the things Nick has mocked in other fighters for years….

Lawler got revenge like Tito got "revenge" over Chuck.

Edit: people beat me too it.

Beating a 38 year old Nick Diaz isn’t that much of an accomplishment, Robbie has been getting annihilated by the legitimate fighters in his division
Robbie's the exact same age and no one has TKO'd him like that recently. Not Magny, Covington etc.

Both guys are way passed their primes, so if Robbie just got a regular KO/TKO or decision, I don't think it means anything.

But the fact that he made Nick Diaz QUIT like that, knocking him down on his ass and making him tell the ref "NO MAS"... that's the sweetest revenge of all and means a ton. This isn't a washed up guy losing... he BROKE Nick Diaz's will and spirit. He took his heart right out of his chest.

And to be honest, I loved it. The Diaz brothers have gotten away with questionable behaviour forever because people say it's just what they do. If any other fighter was fighting guys outside the ring, in hospitals when they were hooked up to IVs, double teaming them with their brother or friends, we'd say they were scumbags. But the Diaz brothers always got a pass for some reason.

For that reason I always rooted against the Diaz brothers and took pleasure in them losing, but that was probably the best one to watch to see him quit like that.
What a weak thread from a presumably really weak person. If that’s what you take pleasure in then it says more about you than any fighter who steps in there and knows when enough is enough.

Ultimate revenge?<45>

Robbie is active and in shape vs out of shape and 6 years inactive Diaz....yeah ok buddy

To put it like both are in the same spot with "both are way past their prime" is ridiculous.

Nick in his prime would beat Robbie 10/10 times

Wow... What a hater...

When there's no animosity or ill will between the actual athletes after the first fight, but you as a fan, feel the need puff your chest out and revel in another man's loss.

Pretty shitty way to be, bro.

Nick looked so much better than chuck here it's not funny
I mean thats a very low bar. Chuck gets KOd by a strong breeze but still managed to make weight and train. Dude didn't even attempt to make 170, had zero conditioning and even ran away during the fight as in turned his back and ran. It's one thing to put forth the effort and be professional and still lose. Nick sabotaged himself at every turn and signaled in a million different ways that he wanted out.

I mean thats a very low bar. Chuck gets KOd by a strong breeze but still managed to make weight and train. Dude didn't even attempt to make 170, had zero conditioning and even ran away during the fight as in turned his back and ran. It's one thing to put forth the effort and be professional and still lose. Nick sabotaged himself at every turn and signaled in a million different ways that he wanted out.
There's videos of nick training for this fight and nick here would've TKO'd both chuck and tito if they fought in 2018 or now. Lawler was simply better even though he's actually older

Ultimate revenge?<45>

Robbie is active and in shape vs out of shape and 6 years inactive Diaz....yeah ok buddy

To put it like both are in the same spot with "both are way past their prime" is ridiculous.

Nick in his prime would beat Robbie 10/10 times
Robbie wasn't in his prime when Nick ko'd him. 2013-2015 Robbie would've tko'd prime nick too.

Huge Nick fan but Robbie deserved it. Hes been putting in the work for years and Nick's been partying in Vegad. Robbie doesnt get his respect due to recent losses.

Back