Robbie got the ultimate revenge and I loved it

Huge Nick fan but Robbie deserved it. Hes been putting in the work for years and Nick's been partying in Vegad. Robbie doesnt get his respect due to recent losses.
Right on

The irony of Nick quitting as he sat on the mat surely hasn't escaped all of you.
Much respect, he's accomplished a lot in this sport, but that was as ironic as they come.

Last edited:
And comparisons to Tito knocking out Chuck seriously screams of coping by them diehards of the, pains me saying this, "Nick Diaz army".

LOL. Next thing youre going to tell me is that the tito ortiz V chuck lidell ko was sweet revenge. Both lawler AND diaz need to retire already. That was sad to watch

I'd put money on it that I'm way tougher than him and would beat his ass 1v1

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

That's good. I haven't had a laugh like that in quite some time.

Ok then, Iet's see your highlight reel there, Tommy Toughnuts!

and rob ended a 5 fight losing streak
he looked good too

Those two guys are legends, and put on a great performance.

99% of the takes on this fight are lame as hell.

LEGENDS

Nick showed up with a Dad-bod and looked like hot garbage.

I don't think this means much to Robbie outside of being happy he got a winnable fight finally.

Easy money so far as UFC fights go and I'm sure he appreciates it. It isn't much to celebrate though, that would be embarrassing.

Nick Diaz for all of his talk... when it came down to it, he could dish it out but could not take it. Bye, Nickie Pooh!

This fight doesn’t have the same impact it’s another Rampage KOing Wand well past their primes.

Both guys are way passed their primes, so if Robbie just got a regular KO/TKO or decision, I don't think it means anything.

But the fact that he made Nick Diaz QUIT like that, knocking him down on his ass and making him tell the ref "NO MAS"... that's the sweetest revenge of all and means a ton. This isn't a washed up guy losing... he BROKE Nick Diaz's will and spirit. He took his heart right out of his chest.

And to be honest, I loved it. The Diaz brothers have gotten away with questionable behaviour forever because people say it's just what they do. If any other fighter was fighting guys outside the ring, in hospitals when they were hooked up to IVs, double teaming them with their brother or friends, we'd say they were scumbags. But the Diaz brothers always got a pass for some reason.

For that reason I always rooted against the Diaz brothers and took pleasure in them losing, but that was probably the best one to watch to see him quit like that.

So what happened in your childhood for you derive such pleasure from living vicariously through others against those you deem morally reprehensible?

Wanderlei in that fight looks like he'd TKO nick here, too. You can be 40 but competitive.
Agreed wand and page at that age could easily tko lawler and diaz no question about it

They are much bigger, so of course they could.
Wanderlei was only much bigger than Lawler with a little bit of help from the sauce. He was the same size in the rampage 3 fight. I'm not sure he could beat Lawler though. People confuse age-related athleticism loss with simply not training the same anymore. Being much weaker in the early 40s is rare for most people.

Back