• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Road House is being remade.... with Ronda Rousey as the main character

Patrick Swayze is rolling over in his grave. I don't hate Ronda but this movie does not need a remake. This disrespects Patrick Swayze.

Patrick Swayze is rolling over in his grave. I don't hate Ronda but this movie does not need a remake. This disrespects Patrick Swayze.

Hollywood is on a crusade to turn all Male movies into Female movies

First ghostbusters

Now this

:(

Ghost with a nice sex scene
tumblr_llgzwgUKtY1qflan8o1_500.gif

Shit movie with a shit actress. Who cares.

Hollywood is on a crusade to turn all Male movies into Female movies

First ghostbusters

Now this

:(

superhero movies and remakes with female leads is the era we are entering.

Braceyourselves!

why cant hollywood create strong woman through original scripts?

Why do they need to take roles originally created for men and just insert a female in and think they are doing this big thing....Why do they need to piggy back off of it?

First off, you would be submitting yourself to the biggest ego crushing possible in terms of universal constants that govern life and consciousness.

Second off, you still haven't picked up on the fact that I am not Murican. So you are already behind on the facts.

Third off, I plan to watch this movie and will instantly possess a better understanding of this cultural classic that has your panties in a bunch right now for me not having seen it. Regardless of how many times you have jerked it to Swayze, which undoubtedly is more than healthy self-loathing permits, entering into pathological self-loathing and likely a very decent stretch into that territory (no pun intended).

Third off, you haven't proven yourself worthy enough for a picture of the gold. But don't worry, the six inch threshold you set is well smashed.

Fourth off, I don't fight grandpas with (grand)dadbods. No challenge or glory there. Your leathery tough meat would make a downright foul meal too, so it would be a senseless killing if we were to duel. Nor would that be a challenge as your reflexes have undoubtedly been reduced to S-level (Sloth-level) calibre due to the harsh nature of time

Fifth off, if you are confused by the order I used in this post and the fact that it does not directly correspond with your enumeration. It's because I dictate the order in which the truth gets served to your old ass. You're probably still confused though, that's senility setting in. Just go with it. Fighting it will only make you more confused, afraid and result in the loss of control of your bodily functions.

7/10 my Padawan....nicely done....but you are not a Alpha(jedi) yet

Though the wordiness of your retort has an unconscious effeminate quality that I will try my damdest to get out of you. if you'd be willing to fly to Houston Texas for a few days I'd train you Roadhouse(staying on thread topic) style by

1.48 hours minimum of twelve volt battery electro shock effeminate deprogramming therapy to your testicles.(typically only takes 3 hours I just want to make sure all the Nancy is out of you)

2.I'd then take you to the local Cougar/Fat girl hangout and before I give you your passport back to fly back to France. you'd have to provide me with proof that you have attained carnal knowledge of a 50 yo+ fatty. any man that can charge into the breach of a fatty is Alpha ...just like me:cool:

3.Have your credit card ready to buy a full Americanized(Alpha) wardrobe expected attire of any TRUE Alpha must haves Flannel shirt, Camouflage pants in varying military patterns I know you're from France so just so you know this means no pink, pastel or flower print BDU's. Baseball hat, Cowboys, Tapout, Under armor, or 80's TV show t shirt all available at TARGET.

Your Move good Dr.:icon_evil

Last edited:
From what I hear, her acting is terrible, so hopefully she get's better.

She has two faces... Neutral, and that sassy-pissed off look she does. I guess a scowl too. I see Oscar gold in her future after UFC gold.

From what I hear, her acting is terrible, so hopefully she get's better.

Because the original Road House is a shining example of quality acting...

"Pain don't hurt."

Will watch. I'm a Honda fan, so I will enjoy this whether it's good good, or bad good.

Just pointing out that casuals that barely know anything about her are going to love this. All the hardcore neckbeard fans that still watch PRIDE DVD's and think Sakuraba was good are going to be pissed and cry about it.

Sakuraba was good. I am not a neckbeard.

Back