• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Road House is being remade.... with Ronda Rousey as the main character

It's CON-AIR class entertainment --but where their budget is lesser, their gratuitous sex extends (beyond just Danny Trejo and the Mexican in the sundress. Not to say those don't do it for me. Far from it).

Absolutely hilarious. This will be probably the worst thing ever made. It is so incredibly stupid and awful that it is amazing.

I don't think she's ready to take any lead roles but since this role isn't exactly requiring her to stretch her thespian skills all that much. She will be basically playing a role not that different then her real life personality.

Why does Hollywood have to rehash older movies, give them modern makeovers, and then spew them out for public consumption? Why can't they come up with something ORIGINAL for Ronda to star in, so she can make her own name?

This aint The Rock, and this aint Walking Tall. This is Ronda fucking Rousey, and Road FUCKING House!!!

Who's booking this crap?!

Ronda Rousey is great at making a fist out of her face.

Just told my coworker about this, he knows nothing about mma but knows Rousey. He's excited as fuck.

Oh dear god, the next worst thing since the rock in walking tall

Why would anyone wanna do something like that?

So ridiculous. Why does the lead need to be female now? Coz it's 2015? They'll remake 'Mandela' in 5yrs, with Venus Williams in the lead role as Nelson.

I've never seen the original.

Lecture wait what?? You've Neva seen road house mang?!?! That's not possible. No red blooded American male would ever admit to that no matter how much anonymity Sherdog provides.

now..for your own long term emotional well being.....you are now my new SPARTAN project on Sherdog. As my new pet project. I will hereby e stalk you from forum to forum masculinely critiquing all of your threads and everything you post. Until you've satisfied me that you have become an alpha by

1. returning insult with better insult
2. Dik pic (if you're less than 6 inches at full salute don't bother)
3. you challenging me to an IRL fight. Or duelling pistols at sunset(no romo)

I will make you an alpha and motivate you good Dr. "even if it short dick's every cannibal on the Congo!!"

How many Swayze films do you think they had to go through to reach a compromise? I'm sure they countered with TO WONG FOO as much as they could.

"But I'm already a woman."

"..."

"Yeah, but in this, you'll dress, act, and look like a woman. See? It's funny!"

Who be getting their throat tored out then? Gonna have to be another girl if they're gonna gender-bend the roles.

I watch Road House every time it's on.
Don't care to see a remake though.

Lecture wait what?? You've Neva seen road house mang?!?! That's not possible. No red blooded American male would ever admit to that no matter how much anonymity Sherdog provides.

now..for your own long term emotional well being.....you are now my new SPARTAN project on Sherdog. As my new pet project. I will hereby e stalk you from forum to forum masculinely critiquing all of your threads and everything you post. Until you've satisfied me that you have become an alpha by

1. returning insult with better insult
2. Dik pic (if you're less than 6 inches at full salute don't bother)
3. you challenging me to an IRL fight. Or duelling pistols at sunset(no romo)

I will make you an alpha and motivate you good Dr. "even if it short dick's every cannibal on the Congo!!"

The dude bleeds Orange and wears wooden shoes.

The guys who were chastising the dislike of elba as bond better not be getting rustled at this.

It'll may be worth the fantastically awful .gifs

not for general viewing though

Back