• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Road House is being remade.... with Ronda Rousey as the main character

"I used to tenderly caress women like you at Saturday morning yoga class!"

"You're such a bitch!"

*random barn fire in background*

giphy.gif

this

this

"Pain don't hurt."
- Ronda Rousey

no

"I used to fuck girls like you in prison"

it's gonna be awesome!

ha ha:icon_lol:

Good let her remake this and it means she won't be available to film a Ms. Marvel movie.

Also, Jeff Healey is dead. Any chance of a good Road House remake died with him.

"Will you shut that shit off?!!

I can't listen to that crap. It's got no heart"

"I got the mall here... the 7-11, I got the photomat...

Christ JC Penny is coming here because of me."

Last edited:
Ronda shouldn't be allowed any where near a leading role, remake or no. Her acting is turrible. Have her as a side character, a female bouncer who judo tosses big guys around, and only has a handful of lines. Then she gets injured in an explosion or some BS so we get her off screen for most of the movie, then at the end we find out she's ok, she shows up on crutches or some shit at the final scene where they're celebrating the real star of the movie defeating the bad guys, roll credits.

theater-shot-2-cheering1.jpg

This is utter bullshit. I've said it once, and i'll say it again: there is only one Dalton. One.
road-house-patrick-swayze-dawson-larynx-attack-rip-out.jpg

Absolutely hilarious. This will be probably the worst thing ever made. It is so incredibly stupid and awful that it is amazing.

Seriously. :icon_chee
I am kind of excited because it will be bad.
Its like casting Stallone to play Hamlet kind.of bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back