Rizin 14th NYE

Bro, by no means am I arguing that Conor is anywhere near Floyd's level as a boxer, but he's better than Tenshin, not only in terms of size, but also skill. Also, look at Floyd's body for the Conor fight and compare it to tonight. If you still think he barely trained, then you must feel he did a shitload of PEDs or something, because you don't walk out of bed at 40 looking that ripped, when he clearly looks soft and skinny for this fight so he's not always naturally ripped like that. He trained plenty, it's super obvious no matter what anyone says.

Conor-McGregor-Floyd-Mayweather-Instagram-Taunt-932281.jpg
Floyd Mayweather doesn't train for club fighters like McGregor.

Nah he looked ripped as fuck for the Conor fight. He could have carried Tenshin for at least a round anyway but didn't, because he didn't have to.
ok. but i'm not making it up, he was partying. Floyd is generally in great shape as it is.. He didn't take conor like a serious threat

ok. but i'm not making it up, he was partying. Floyd is generally in great shape as it is.. He didn't take conor like a serious threat

I know what you are referring to, the media tried to label Floyd sitting around in a strip club as "partying" as if he was drinking hard, doing drugs, and not sleeping. Sitting in a club is no more taxing to his body than sitting on his couch, it's ridiculous.

I know what you are referring to, the media tried to label Floyd sitting around in a strip club as "partying" as if he was drinking hard, doing drugs, and not sleeping. Sitting in a club is no more taxing to his body than sitting on his couch, it's ridiculous.

Late nights, etc etc. I guarantee you he was not preparing like he was about to fight Cotto, or Canelo or Pacquaio.

And Conor is a terrible boxer. His footwork, rabbit punches, hammer fists, and muay thai clinches during his fight with Floyd were fucking embarrassing.

no dude, you're wrong. one of the nut huggers here has made it VERY clear, Conor has an amateur boxing record. lol

\
Do you actually think in your head that those are good examples? Chad Mendes and Damian Maia have world class credentials in those sports you idiot.

Conor McGregor has NO credentials in Boxing. Literally none.

"History in Amateur boxing" NO HE DOES NOT.

What's his amateur Boxing record? He doesn't have one.
Yeah I know, all while saying he has an amateur record.. He's a mcgregor fan. He's one of the stupidest fucking people alive.. Paulie would back that up :)

He has no credentials what so ever in Boxing. He's not a boxer. Literally he isn't.
http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/lifting-the-lid-on-conor-mcgregors-past-at-crumlin-boxing-club/

“He won a few novice titles [he won the Dublin Novice championships at age 16] and boxed on plenty of shows to learn his trade but before he became a Junior he found another love and packed it in."

I don't even know why Im arguing this with you guys, this stuff is fact regardless if you want to squabble over semantics. "Amateur" or even "pro" does not indicate quality, or even experience, it just indicates if you are getting paid or not.

Im not even a McGregor fan, but I see obsessed haters that will label anyone that brings up an impartial point about McGregor as being "a Conor dick rider" and then turn into feces flinging monkeys as soon as they hear the name 'McGregor'. By being able to admit "Conor McGregor has a boxing base, is an incredibly gifted MMA fighter and is the first ever champ-champ", your lives will be much easier.

RE:
"He's one of the stupidest fucking people alive.." Stay classy, bruv. Happy New Year!

\

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/lifting-the-lid-on-conor-mcgregors-past-at-crumlin-boxing-club/

“He won a few novice titles [he won the Dublin Novice championships at age 16] and boxed on plenty of shows to learn his trade but before he became a Junior he found another love and packed it in."

I don't even know why Im arguing this with you guys, this stuff is fact regardless if you want to squabble over semantics. "Amateur" or even "pro" does not indicate quality, or even experience, it just indicates if you are getting paid or not.

Im not even a McGregor fan, but I see obsessed haters that will label anyone that brings up an impartial point about McGregor as being "a Conor dick rider" and then turn into feces flinging monkeys as soon as they hear the name 'McGregor'. By being able to admit "Conor McGregor has a boxing base, is an incredibly gifted MMA fighter and is the first ever champ-champ", your lives will be much easier.

RE:
"He's one of the stupidest fucking people alive.." Stay classy, bruv. Happy New Year!

show us his record.. and i'd love to know who trained that base to be so shitty at boxing.

\

RE:

"The Dublin Novice Championship" lmfao

You are aware that novice fights are not actual amateur boxing matches right? Secondly there is no evidence of that even being true.

"He packed in it BEFORE he was a JUNIOR"

So he hasn't even had any Junior boxing matches much less actual amateur bouts.

You don't know how the amatuer Boxing system even works do you?

You literally just compared Mendes a NCAA Division 1 wrestler and Maia a BJJ Blackbelt to Conor McGregor who allegedly won a "Novice Championship in Dublin" LMFAO Do you understand how painfully retarded those comparisons are?

Just stick to the facts here, Conor McGregor has ZERO background or experience in Boxing. Literally ZERO. Your own fucking article states that.

Just to make it clear, to compare an amateur boxer to the equivalent of Damain Maia's BJJ credentials would be boxers such as Lomachenko and Rigondeaux who have won multiple Olympic Gold Medals and multiple World Championship Amateur titles.

Conor McGregor's boxing credentials are coparable to a white belt in BJJ and that is not even an exaggeration.

Horiguchi saved Caldwell from being another Ben Askren= fake retirement and leave for UFC after finding no opponents worth to fight.

How about horiguchi? I see no one talking about this, pulled out that guillotine which was his only chance there. I'm sure there will be a rematch in bellator. Man Caldwell still hasn't fixed that hole

Damn, sucks Caldwell lost. I guess his ground game still needs a lot of work. Clearly he’s got great wrestling, but he needs to learn how to defend submissions.

I enjoyed it as usual. It's too bad about Rena though. War Kyoji.

Just to make it clear, to compare an amateur boxer to the equivalent of Damain Maia's BJJ credentials would be boxers such as Lomachenko and Rigondeaux who have won multiple Olympic Gold Medals and multiple World Championship Amateur titles.

Conor McGregor's boxing credentials are coparable to a white belt in BJJ and that is not even an exaggeration.

I'd give him at least a blue. A white belt would mean he's the same as a guy off the street who has never done any combat sports at all.

I'd give him at least a blue. A white belt would mean he's the same as a guy off the street who has never done any combat sports at all.

Blue absolute maximum.

Considering he's had no amateur bouts and no real boxing training of any kind realistically he is white belt level.

Back