Rizin 14th NYE

i think all he is saying is like dr death, teneshin was burned by his promoter, killing his potential star for no reason. b4a was a shoot but pw fans thought it was a work iirc.

i think all he is saying is like dr death, teneshin was burned by his promoter, killing his potential star for no reason. b4a was a shoot but pw fans thought it was a work iirc.
If Rizin wanted to burn Tenshin, it could be only for the reason that he's leaving them to be exclusive to Chatri's circus

some Japanese ppl i follow r calling 4 vindication. the tenshin spot is becoming their battle of Lodi. i will still reaffirm my h8 of the fight, and recall, again, the dragging.

What the hell were they showing during the intermissions?

Those are great news!

9.6% average TV rating, and 12.2 % peak, according to this.

This is even for today's conditions reasonably close to what PRIDE had in 2000s.

Last edited:
From what I understand, on the left side are the average ratings for every time slot and on the right side the peaks. 12.2% is a nice peak during the ME, too bad it lasted less than a round. If the fight went the distance, the average rating for the 4th time slot would have been much bigger.

What the hell were they showing during the intermissions?

If you ask about the Fuji TV broadcast, they only had the main event and the title fights live, the rest was tape delayed mix of Rizin 14 and Yarennoka. I just edited my post on the previous page adding the ratings.

Rizin 14th NYE

vs arashi, a crappy show with blinding colours, followed by the news. it all drifts in and then out, leading to tenshin-gate tho.

Gay. They had so many fights they could have shown. And if not showing fights from the undercard, why not show the best fights Rizin has done so far from past events.

Need to cater to the Japanese audience though. They just want cute shit, food, or people's faces on the TV telling the viewer how to react to unfunny trash.

That camera man was savage right in tenshin grill the whole time

So....did we decide if the ratings were good or bad?

Yeah really. I've heard decent and I've heard toilet.
I think it's high time we came to a consensus. I wanna know if I can expect a RIZIN card in April or whatever or if I need to wait 3 years for SAMURAI or NINJA or whatever TF @manboy<3 hypothesizes is next. The 12 peak doesn't seem bad to me, but I don't work for Nielsen.

giphy.gif

Back