Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can you believe this twat and supporter of slavery had the nerve to laugh at someone else crying?

Not sure about the supporting slavery remark but what a fairy that guy is. I’d love to see him play in front of some European basket ball teams fans

“οοο you f****ts, your father is ARIS' fan, your team is whore and your fans are rats, you always run away from us, you cant do otherwise” is what they are singing

can’t time stamp so skip to 8min 30

headphone warning

Students calling for him not to be allowed at college he is enrolling at.

Seems like it might have worked. Though I don't see this confirmed elsewhere

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/new...tenhouse-not-enrolled-in-any-classes-12518677

"In an official statement Monday to Phoenix New Times, ASU decribed Rittenhouse as "not enrolled."

Rittenhouse testified during his trial earlier this month that he was a student at ASU, studying nursing. At the time, ASU confirmed that Rittenhouse was a non-degree student who had been taking online classes. The semster he had enrolled in ends this week.

It's not clear when, how, or why his status at the university changed, and spokespeople there did not reply to further inquires from New Times on the matter, despite a campus controversy over his possible arrival.

Last month, Rittenhouse had said he was an enrolled ASU student. In an interview last week with Fox News host Tucker Carlson"

Not sure about the supporting slavery remark but what a fairy that guy is. I’d love to see him play in front of some European basket ball teams fans

“οοο you f****ts, your father is ARIS' fan, your team is whore and your fans are rats, you always run away from us, you cant do otherwise” is what they are singing

can’t time stamp so skip to 8min 30

headphone warning

When I watch those videos ... I wonder if what I am feeling is the same way folks on the other side of the pond do when they hear or see anything that has to do with guns in America ...Like what the fuck thats barbaric.

I also sometimes wonder if you guys over there are having more fun than we are

When I watch those videos ... I wonder if what I am feeling is the same way folks on the other side of the pond do when they hear or see anything that has to do with guns in America ...Like what the fuck thats barbaric.

I also sometimes wonder if you guys over there are having more fun than we are
vast majority of hooligan squads have a strict no-civilians-harmed policy
you identify yourself as a combatant, it's on. you're just some dude that came to watch the game, you can do so and go home afterwards no problem. there's even different entrances. i've been on both sides of the equation and when i was in the hooligan side it didn't ever cross my mind, or anyone else's there, to just go and do violence against regular people.

Have any jurors made any statements yet? I would really like to know what was going on in the jury room.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/new...tenhouse-not-enrolled-in-any-classes-12518677

"In an official statement Monday to Phoenix New Times, ASU decribed Rittenhouse as "not enrolled."

Rittenhouse testified during his trial earlier this month that he was a student at ASU, studying nursing. At the time, ASU confirmed that Rittenhouse was a non-degree student who had been taking online classes. The semster he had enrolled in ends this week.

It's not clear when, how, or why his status at the university changed, and spokespeople there did not reply to further inquires from New Times on the matter, despite a campus controversy over his possible arrival.

Last month, Rittenhouse had said he was an enrolled ASU student. In an interview last week with Fox News host Tucker Carlson"
He should sue them also if true.

I could see why they think that if they only follow social media and the MSM. I still see a lot of people talking about shooting up a peaceful protest. The average person underrates how much the MSM lies, and then all those lies get regurgitated through social media.
It's 99 percent social media and 1 percent traditional media driving all that misinformation. And it's not the MSM as you call them that are primarily spreading that bs either; rather, it's youtube randos and obscure clickbait online rags like the ones you see posted on here all the time spreading right wing extremist nonsense only they're in private facebook and other groups.

I just think comments like this are dramatizing the situation. Almost any ubran area is a nightmare? Come on man that is not true at all. I have family in Dallas, Austin, and I live in Houston. No one has mentioned any of these areas being a nightmare.

My family who lives in the east coast in the Boston area are doing fine as well. It's like I said. I think things are great and everyone I talk to has said the same. It's only online where I find people making dystopian comments like this.
This guy also thinks there is nowhere in North America where ethnic diversity has been anything but negative--based upon his experience, mind, so I wouldn't count too much on his openness to consider the life experience of anyone beyond his little bubble he's put himself in.

This guy also thinks there is nowhere in North America where ethnic diversity has been anything but negative--based upon his experience, mind, so I wouldn't count too much on his openness to consider the life experience of anyone beyond his little bubble he's put himself in.
Lmao no, that's pretty dishonest. I stated my opinion which is pretty obviously gonna be based on my experiences. Then you guys got extremely rustled because I had a different pov than you. In a conversation between adults when we're expressing opinions, I shouldn't have to end every statement I ever make with imo.

I lived in areas with a high immigrant population. It wasn't a positive for me or the people I knew there. Sorry that bothers you so much but I'm not changing my opinion because of it.

Let them cry... lol

It's 99 percent social media and 1 percent traditional media driving all that misinformation. And it's not the MSM as you call them that are primarily spreading that bs either; rather, it's youtube randos and obscure clickbait online rags like the ones you see posted on here all the time spreading right wing extremist nonsense only they're in private facebook and other groups.

This is a weird post, are you blaming rightwing news sites for spreading misinformation around this case?

Lmao no, that's pretty dishonest. I stated my opinion which is pretty obviously gonna be based on my experiences. Then you guys got extremely rustled because I had a different pov than you. In a conversation between adults when we're expressing opinions, I shouldn't have to end every statement I ever make with imo.

I lived in areas with a high immigrant population. It wasn't a positive for me or the people I knew there. Sorry that bothers you so much but I'm not changing my opinion because of it.
You misunderstand me. I am only drawing a comparison and suggesting a conclusion to be made therefrom. And the stated refusal to consider changing your opinion based upon new information adds to my certainty that my conclusion is correct. But it doesn't "bother me so much." I keep running into you in threads and my comment was apropos.

We agree on a fair bit of stuff. You seem like a half-way intelligent person who can apply logic to novel circumstances to arrive at a sensible conclusion. But on this subject you seem to feel only your personal experience is valid. It seems inconsistent because you're plainly discussing the subject with people who have had different experiences yet you dismiss them out of hand as having no bearing on your opinion.

@Cubo de Sangre

You liked my posted, so taking it as the green light. These are all from within the last month or two. All of these are very relevent issues on the political landscape, including Rittenhouse. Based on polls, recent elections revolving around CRT, transgender rape, the news media misrepresenting things like Rittenhouse and other stories, I believe she is 100% accurate in all of these clips.

1st, here is her vs Vaccine mandates recently

https://rumble.com/vom4i5-mtg-takes-strong-stand-for-fired-unvaccinated-first-responders.html

Here is her vs wanting to debate AOC, but she also comments on how the progressives are talking over even Pelosi, which is obvious in the Build Back better and infrastructure bill turmoil within the democrat party, which is also very accurate and insightful to how DC works.

https://rumble.com/vfv7k9-mtg-vs-ao...emocrat-to-live-debate-on-green-new-deal.html

Highly recommend her co-hosting for the first half hour about the current shift to republicans, with polls howing highest ever polling for republicans. If nothing else, watch the cold open here of libtards talking about the trends.

https://rumble.com/vpdldb-episode-1419-mtg-and-mike-lindell-unleashed.html
LMAO she's a shitwit.

Screw ASU… Get an investor and open a gun shop. He can retire at 30 that way.

You misunderstand me. I am only drawing a comparison and suggesting a conclusion to be made therefrom. And the stated refusal to consider changing your opinion based upon new information adds to my certainty that my conclusion is correct. But it doesn't "bother me so much." I keep running into you in threads and my comment was apropos.

We agree on a fair bit of stuff. You seem like a half-way intelligent person who can apply logic to novel circumstances to arrive at a sensible conclusion. But on this subject you seem to feel only your personal experience is valid. It seems inconsistent because you're plainly discussing the subject with people who have had different experiences yet you dismiss them out of hand as having no bearing on your opinion.
Lol you call me half-way intelligent but your weren't bothered by my opinion

<TheWire1>

On what grounds? Ritttenhouse violated no law and was completely cleared by a jury of his peers. I hope this opens up the school and those students to getting sued.

Back