Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by HockeyBjj, Nov 2, 2021.

?

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

Poll closed Nov 19, 2021.
  1. Yes

3.9%
  2. No

96.1%
  1. genecop Steel Belt

2. mb23100 Steel Belt

Yeah I'm also confused why everyone is still talking about this

Halifax and wufabufa like this.
  3. High Test With da Best Fife Island

Just wanted to point out my correction edit for posterity so no one thinks I'm a mentally doomed idiot; Fox News was not part of the Disney purchase of most of Fox a couple years ago

Andy Capp and uppercutbus like this.
  4. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Marc Morial - head of The National Urban League.

"It sickens me when two good men can get shot for attending a peaceful protest."

Race grifters are sure earning their "donations" with this case

Halifax, Cuzcatlan and ElKarlo like this.
  5. Wadtucket Gold Belt

Two wh*te supremacists who screamed they hoped a Black Man's child dies in a car crash and many more untold wh*te supremacist chants disrupting a Black ballgame get ejected by a Black self-made renaissance man and superhero. What does that have to do with Dr. LeBron taking a brave stance against a suspected wh*te supremacist crosser of state lines/mass murderer?

6. Wadtucket Gold Belt

Not if you have 2'' legs

Death By Samson likes this.
  7. Cole train Gold Belt

8. Mike Titanium Belt

It's like a mad libs style game to see how many lies you can squeeze into one statement.

evergreenrider likes this.
  9. MoparOrNoCar Silver Belt

The footage the FBI doesn't want us to know about.

10. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

I can almost gaurentee that the majority of people who have ire over this case think Kyle killed two black people, in broad daylight, during a period in which protestors were holding hands and having a moment of silence.

ShadowRun and Halifax like this.
  11. Mike Titanium Belt

I could see why they think that if they only follow social media and the MSM. I still see a lot of people talking about shooting up a peaceful protest. The average person underrates how much the MSM lies, and then all those lies get regurgitated through social media.

12. Mr Holmes You talking money, need a hearing aid

13. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

This broad is a nut.

14. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Losing the hyperbole, I'd say the majority that are angry think Rittenhouse provoked this incident and got off because he's white.

Wrong on both counts, but pretty confident that's what is actually believed by some.

I think the poll in this thread is a strong indicator of what MOST people think.

15. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Well I'm focusing on the msm and social media following crowd. No hyperbole or exaggeration, follow the Twitter responses to the urban league and the like and the consensus is people who have ire have zero factual knowledge of the case and their perception was Kyle killed black peaceful protestors.

OK the holding hands aspect is for dramatic effect.

Also, if you're left or left leaning, our poll most certainly does not reflect public consensus

https://today.yougov.com/topics/pol.../11/18/kyle-rittenhouse-perception-guilt-poll

Notice how the group age most likely to believe tweets as journalism source are also admittedly the least likely to know about the case

16. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

She is on the Bannon podcast quite a bit. I honestly recommend listening to a few of her segments. She does seem like a broken record at some points, but at the same time, she maintains a number of good points, and fully explains her talking points.

I would be happy to find some good segments if you willing to listen, or if anyone else is.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  17. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

@Cubo de Sangre

You liked my posted, so taking it as the green light. These are all from within the last month or two. All of these are very relevent issues on the political landscape, including Rittenhouse. Based on polls, recent elections revolving around CRT, transgender rape, the news media misrepresenting things like Rittenhouse and other stories, I believe she is 100% accurate in all of these clips.

1st, here is her vs Vaccine mandates recently

https://rumble.com/vom4i5-mtg-takes-strong-stand-for-fired-unvaccinated-first-responders.html

Here is her vs wanting to debate AOC, but she also comments on how the progressives are talking over even Pelosi, which is obvious in the Build Back better and infrastructure bill turmoil within the democrat party, which is also very accurate and insightful to how DC works.

https://rumble.com/vfv7k9-mtg-vs-ao...emocrat-to-live-debate-on-green-new-deal.html

Highly recommend her co-hosting for the first half hour about the current shift to republicans, with polls howing highest ever polling for republicans. If nothing else, watch the cold open here of libtards talking about the trends.

https://rumble.com/vpdldb-episode-1419-mtg-and-mike-lindell-unleashed.html

18. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Thanks. I'll check 'em out later.

19. uppercutbus Gold Belt Platinum Member

They know a lot of people are ignorant of this information and will believe anything they hear from the "ministry of truth". My fave are the regular drive-by trolls who regurgitate it every now and then scurry away only to repeat it later.

evergreenrider likes this.
  20. KnightTemplar Green(Goblin)Belt Platinum Member

But you still wood. Don't lie, bro;)