Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the gun never crossed state lines and it was not illegal for a 17 year to possess and open Cary in Wi. We learned that in the trial. Why does it keep getting brought up that he "crossed state lines" in the aftermath of trial?
Yeah I'm also confused why everyone is still talking about this

Can you imagine seeing the details of a contract between a famous actor and Disney?

-Disney has the right to operate public social media accounts for the employee, push any message/retweets/likes we want from our CPU (Central Posting Unit), therefore legally impersonating the public existence of the employee

-The employee may be granted the opportunity to operate personal social media under their real name (not the publicly-recognized legal pseudonym Avatar gollum that we script and control 24/7) but will under no circumastances be allowed to identify themself as their public, Disney-owned character, punishable by death (of the ultra-famous and rich Disney-owned character, without whom the real personage will not be able to survive)

It's funny, the outrage that Disney gets after their theme park employee's vent about shitty slave-like conditions and similar to the level of outrage some have over Musk and Tesla, but then those people will be like "Whoa, seen the new Disney/Marvel/Hulu/Fox/Fox News/ESPN/A&E/History/Pixar/VICE/ABC piece of shitty entertainment movieshowseries? IT'S SO GOOD!!!!! *tears streaming down cheeks*

It's really sad, and I'm OT here, but I truly believe that the main value these famous personalities bring to their employer is the influence they can impose on the public.

Fucking rabbit hole:
1c8ace8f-every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion-lg.jpg

**EDIT**
Duh, not Fox News, they formed part of the new small Fox Corp after Disney bought most of the other Fox stuff in 2019, my mistake
Just wanted to point out my correction edit for posterity so no one thinks I'm a mentally doomed idiot; Fox News was not part of the Disney purchase of most of Fox a couple years ago

Marc Morial - head of The National Urban League.

"It sickens me when two good men can get shot for attending a peaceful protest."

Race grifters are sure earning their "donations" with this case

can you believe this twat and supporter of slavery had the nerve to laugh at someone else crying?

Two wh*te supremacists who screamed they hoped a Black Man's child dies in a car crash and many more untold wh*te supremacist chants disrupting a Black ballgame get ejected by a Black self-made renaissance man and superhero. What does that have to do with Dr. LeBron taking a brave stance against a suspected wh*te supremacist crosser of state lines/mass murderer?

Marc Morial - head of The National Urban League.

"It sickens me when two good men can get shot for attending a peaceful protest."

Race grifters are sure earning their "donations" with this case
It's like a mad libs style game to see how many lies you can squeeze into one statement.

It's like a mad libs style game to see how many lies you can squeeze into one statement.

I can almost gaurentee that the majority of people who have ire over this case think Kyle killed two black people, in broad daylight, during a period in which protestors were holding hands and having a moment of silence.

I can almost gaurentee that the majority of people who have ire over this case think Kyle killed two black people, in broad daylight, during a period in which protestors were holding hands and having a moment of silence.
I could see why they think that if they only follow social media and the MSM. I still see a lot of people talking about shooting up a peaceful protest. The average person underrates how much the MSM lies, and then all those lies get regurgitated through social media.

Losing the hyperbole, I'd say the majority that are angry think Rittenhouse provoked this incident and got off because he's white.

Wrong on both counts, but pretty confident that's what is actually believed by some.

I think the poll in this thread is a strong indicator of what MOST people think.

Losing the hyperbole, I'd say the majority that are angry think Rittenhouse provoked this incident and got off because he's white.

Wrong on both counts, but pretty confident that's what is actually believed by some.

I think the poll in this thread is a strong indicator of what MOST people think.

Well I'm focusing on the msm and social media following crowd. No hyperbole or exaggeration, follow the Twitter responses to the urban league and the like and the consensus is people who have ire have zero factual knowledge of the case and their perception was Kyle killed black peaceful protestors.

OK the holding hands aspect is for dramatic effect.

Also, if you're left or left leaning, our poll most certainly does not reflect public consensus

https://today.yougov.com/topics/pol.../11/18/kyle-rittenhouse-perception-guilt-poll

Notice how the group age most likely to believe tweets as journalism source are also admittedly the least likely to know about the case

This broad is a nut.

She is on the Bannon podcast quite a bit. I honestly recommend listening to a few of her segments. She does seem like a broken record at some points, but at the same time, she maintains a number of good points, and fully explains her talking points.

I would be happy to find some good segments if you willing to listen, or if anyone else is.

@Cubo de Sangre

You liked my posted, so taking it as the green light. These are all from within the last month or two. All of these are very relevent issues on the political landscape, including Rittenhouse. Based on polls, recent elections revolving around CRT, transgender rape, the news media misrepresenting things like Rittenhouse and other stories, I believe she is 100% accurate in all of these clips.

1st, here is her vs Vaccine mandates recently

https://rumble.com/vom4i5-mtg-takes-strong-stand-for-fired-unvaccinated-first-responders.html

Here is her vs wanting to debate AOC, but she also comments on how the progressives are talking over even Pelosi, which is obvious in the Build Back better and infrastructure bill turmoil within the democrat party, which is also very accurate and insightful to how DC works.

https://rumble.com/vfv7k9-mtg-vs-ao...emocrat-to-live-debate-on-green-new-deal.html

Highly recommend her co-hosting for the first half hour about the current shift to republicans, with polls howing highest ever polling for republicans. If nothing else, watch the cold open here of libtards talking about the trends.

https://rumble.com/vpdldb-episode-1419-mtg-and-mike-lindell-unleashed.html

@Cubo de Sangre

You liked my posted, so taking it as the green light. These are all from within the last month or two. All of these are very relevent issues on the political landscape, including Rittenhouse. Based on polls, recent elections revolving around CRT, transgender rape, the news media misrepresenting things like Rittenhouse and other stories, I believe she is 100% accurate in all of these clips.

1st, here is her vs Vaccine mandates recently

https://rumble.com/vom4i5-mtg-takes-strong-stand-for-fired-unvaccinated-first-responders.html

Here is her vs wanting to debate AOC, but she also comments on how the progressives are talking over even Pelosi, which is obvious in the Build Back better and infrastructure bill turmoil within the democrat party, which is also very accurate and insightful to how DC works.

https://rumble.com/vfv7k9-mtg-vs-ao...emocrat-to-live-debate-on-green-new-deal.html

Highly recommend her co-hosting for the first half hour about the current shift to republicans, with polls howing highest ever polling for republicans. If nothing else, watch the cold open here of libtards talking about the trends.

https://rumble.com/vpdldb-episode-1419-mtg-and-mike-lindell-unleashed.html

Thanks. I'll check 'em out later.

So the gun never crossed state lines and it was not illegal for a 17 year to possess and open Cary in Wi. We learned that in the trial. Why does it keep getting brought up that he "crossed state lines" in the aftermath of trial?
Yeah I'm also confused why everyone is still talking about this
They know a lot of people are ignorant of this information and will believe anything they hear from the "ministry of truth". My fave are the regular drive-by trolls who regurgitate it every now and then scurry away only to repeat it later.

Back