Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is so insane. I've heard mention that this stuff can be normal for getting interviews quickly with the jury after trial but man is this shit dangerous whether it was normal procedure or not.

Yup, and what makes it at least seem more damning to NBC, is that the producer lady in NYC can articulate a legit reason to be following them. She is like "uhhh, we were just looking for leads about how the trial was going.. to ummm.. not ever contact them, but wanted to follow them"

Plus she directed the driver to follow that specific bus, because they had "multiple 'guard' positioned at the courthouse to gain as much info" and then cannot articulate what info they are trying to get. Like what the fuck lol

That is the most nervous busted voice I've ever heard.

LOL @ the driver immediately folding and selling his boss out. He wasn't taking the fall for that shit. Even calls her up to talk to the police. That guy had his ducks in a row, before taking this mission on. Don't even give them a chance to form a story to throw you under the bus.

No repercussions will come from this, and that is absolutely fucking insane. They were trying to violate the security of people performing their civic duty and interfere with a case. I don't think people realize how serious that is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supplier-gun-used-rittenhouse-kenosha-203641858.html

Kyle Rittenhouse's friend, who bought him an assault-style rifle when he was only 17, has agreed to plead no contest to contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a non-criminal citation, and avoid convictions on the two felonies he'd been facing.

Dominick Black, 20, was charged in November 2020 with two counts of delivering a dangerous weapon to a minor, resulting in death. The two counts related to Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, the protesters Rittenhouse fatally shot the night of Aug. 25, 2020, in Kenosha.

On Friday, Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger filed a proposed plea agreement. It suggested Black would plead no contest to a non-criminal citation, and pay a $2,000 fine, and the felony counts would be dismissed.

I still couldn’t figure out what side this simp was on. Guess he got that deal for being the prosecutor’s bitch

Maybe. Or because Kyle beat all the charges, so Binger offered a sweetheart deal just to get a "win". And of course Black would be a fool not to take it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back