• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DnJ7cuWWsAAojuJ

{<jordan}

this picture is, had forgotten about it. love 1488 and Byzantium. end women's rights... lmao

This entire case is a good example of the madness currently affecting America as a country.
  1. On a purely legal basis, KR probably acted legally. Hence the verdict.
  2. However on an ethical and moral basic, everything is fucked about this case, and how a 17 year old was able to walk in the streets with an assault rifle to begin with, and kill people. Even if something is trying to beat you up at some event, that doesn't justify you killing him. I mean, otherwise, there would be millions of deaths in Europe or anywhere in the world, when two sides (ie: football fans) fight in the streets. Where is the clear proof that the skateboard dude or any other dude approaching KR were going to kill him? I mean I see it as logical behaviour by civilised people, when you see a kid with a gun, to try to go and neutralise him/grab his gun. That's what any adult would do in Europe (if he were not hiding which is the other option).
I don't think people should be able to carry firearms in the streets like that, this is the root cause of the problem. People are fucking emotional and any situation can quickly escalate into "Im gonna defend myself and shoot you". Which is what happened here. This is the kind of benign and generic situation where a dude gets a little beating, then goes home, and nothing happens. It didn't have to end with the dude unloading into people around him.

This is why I disagree with guns in the public space. It can escalate a situation very freaking quick, where otherwise it might just be a random fight.
I mean any random fight that people have experienced in their lives, even schoolyard fights or fights between students for a dumb reason, can end in death if a scenario where one guy carries a gun.

I feel this legal framework is why Americans can't agree on the issue. People are torn between A) Rittenhouse being legally right, but B) still have fucking killed people that weren't even carrying guns! At the very least if some dude had started SHOOTING at KR, then a shooting response would be proportional. All I see is an Armed KID that's being chased and then unloads into the crowd. Anywhere in Europe this would be considered disproportionate response.
I can't believe how cheap life in the US is. People died for a very stupid reason. I bet neither KR nor his victims had any idea of what they had just done (killed people) or going to happen to them (death).
Lot of flaws in your argument. For one, Kyle wasnt just randomly walking the streets with a gun. He was protecting property after multiple days of rioting, looting and destruction of property where the local government basically just stood aside. Im proud to live in a country where people dont just go "oh well, I guess we just have to the let the mob burn our stuff down". And this wasnt just some random fight that evolved under normal circumstances where both parties play a role. Kyle was doing nothing illegal and was running and made every effort to escape confrontation from people who were actively chasing, threatening and assaulting him (one with a gun in hand). Id be ashamed to brag to live in a country that gladly accepts taking said beating from a violent mob that very well could potentially result in death(people have been beaten to death or permanently injured).

In theory, I dont like the idea of open carry because of increased tension it causes to the public. But when it comes to protecting property or one selves from people who are actively trying to inflict harm, by all means that is exactly why we have gun rights in the first place. And I dont know if you are being dishonest or if you havent followed this case, but to describe what Kyle did as "unloading into people around him" is bullshit. Every single shot was fired directly at specific individuals who were threatening his safety.

Even if something is trying to beat you up at some event, that doesn't justify you killing him.

Respectfully, I disagree with this.

Just one punch, or falling awkwardly, can either kill a person or severely injure them.

Then there is the possibility of being stomped on after being left defenceless.

As an Englishman, seeing a teenager walk the streets with an assault rifle in a first-world country is nuts, and I do not believe that he should have been there (the police should have been, but they were told to stand down? Shameful if true), but at the same time, I don't blame Kyle for firing on three people who wanted to do harm to him. I blame the attackers for wanting to attack someone, both in morality sake, and logic sake, as who the fuck tries to assault someone who is armed with an assault rifle?

This entire case is a good example of the madness currently affecting America as a country.
  2. However on an ethical and moral basic, everything is fucked about this case, and how a 17 year old was able to walk in the streets with an assault rifle to begin with, and kill people. Even if something is trying to beat you up at some event, that doesn't justify you killing him. I mean, otherwise, there would be millions of deaths in Europe or anywhere in the world, when two sides (ie: football fans) fight in the streets. Where is the clear proof that the skateboard dude or any other dude approaching KR were going to kill him? I mean I see it as logical behaviour by civilised people, when you see a kid with a gun, to try to go and neutralise him/grab his gun. That's what any adult would do in Europe (if he were not hiding which is the other option).
I don't think people should be able to carry firearms in the streets like that, this is the root cause of the problem. People are fucking emotional and any situation can quickly escalate into "Im gonna defend myself and shoot you". Which is what happened here. This is the kind of benign and generic situation where a dude gets a little beating, then goes home, and nothing happens. It didn't have to end with the dude unloading into people around him.

This is why I disagree with guns in the public space. It can escalate a situation very freaking quick, where otherwise it might just be a random fight.
I mean any random fight that people have experienced in their lives, even schoolyard fights or fights between students for a dumb reason, can end in death if a scenario where one guy carries a gun.

I feel this legal framework is why Americans can't agree on the issue. People are torn between A) Rittenhouse being legally right, but B) still have fucking killed people that weren't even carrying guns! At the very least if some dude had started SHOOTING at KR, then a shooting response would be proportional. All I see is an Armed KID that's being chased and then unloads into the crowd. Anywhere in Europe this would be considered disproportionate response.
I can't believe how cheap life in the US is. People died for a very stupid reason. I bet neither KR nor his victims had any idea of what they had just done (killed people) or going to happen to them (death).

Most rational people in America don’t think it’s ok for a kid or anyone else to be walking around the street with an AR, or any other type of assault rifle..The ethical and moral problem that you speak of lies squarely on the shoulders of the liberal government that allowed rioters and looters to take over the city streets unencumbered..
Once that happens it’s not only our right, but our duty as Americans to defend our property and our persons..

The first guy literally said he was going to kill him... Then proceeded to chase him(while saying kill kill kill), threw a molotov cocktail at him, caught up to him and tried to take his rifle...
The second guy literally hit him with a skateboard!!! And third guy did have a gun!!! And false surrendered, just to get a better angle for a head shot!!!

If Europeans would chase down a guy for having a gun, then I'm sorry, Europeans aren't very bright... Very few circumstances call for that, especially when the one with the gun is trying to retreat from the situation.

And why would you compare a riot to mutual combatants outside a football game?

<Dany07>

So wrong, so European...

Trumpers are mentaly ill morons who think its perfectly normal to hand a babyfaced teen an ar15 to go play policeman in a riot

Trumpers are mentaly ill morons who think its perfectly normal to hand a babyfaced teen an ar15 to go play policeman in a riot

Do tell us, what kind of trauma caused the moral rot that would lead you to support the scumbag rioters, over the people protecting the city?

Did you have a painful encounter with Rosenbum?

Do tell us, what kind of trauma caused the moral rot that would lead you to support the scumbag rioters, over the people protecting the city?

Just ignore that moron, that's like the 10th time he's posted that same basic statement. He will meltdown and be banned soon enough.

laughing all the way to the bank, lol she can hardly contain it!

really tho someone must be getting paid behind this lunacy

i dont support them you rightwing hypocrite, ive always maintained that anyone rioting looting & damaging property should be arrested peroid. Im all for asset forfeiture to compensate business owners. Arsons should face very stiff sentences

i dont support them you rightwing hypocrite, ive always maintained that anyone rioting looting & damaging property should be arrested peroid. Im all for asset forfeiture to compensate business owners. Arsons should face very stiff sentences

And what happens when politicians prevent the police from doing their jobs? Should people stand by and watch the mobs destroy cities?

<BC1>

laughing all the way to the bank, lol she can hardly contain it!

really tho someone must be getting paid behind this lunacy

Oh there's people making money behind this lunacy all right...

And what happens when politicians prevent the police from doing their jobs? Should people stand by and watch the mobs destroy cities?

<BC1>
Kids should stand by, yes. A fully grown adult makes their own choice

Most rational people in America don’t think it’s ok for a kid or anyone else to be walking around the street with an AR, or any other type of assault rifle..The ethical and moral problem that you speak of lies squarely on the shoulders of the liberal government that allowed rioters and looters to take over the city streets unencumbered..
Once that happens it’s not only our right, but our duty as Americans to defend our property and our persons..

this.

also some facts that are being over looked are that he worked in Kenosha ans had worked there the day before and stayed with his friend the night leading into the day of.

also, not only is he part latinx, but the car lots owners are Hindu, and he was helping them and was friends with one... this is also interesting, because that brother who knew Kyle lied on the stand as the prosecutions witness (which i explained friday as we were waiting for the verdict.

also keep in mind that this wasnt a one day protest that turned into a riot. it had already been going on for 2 days, violently. Car Source already had lots of property damage, i think they said 150 cars were damaged and/or destroyed and the police, fire dept, had been told to stand down. So not only would the rioters not call the cops or ambulance to help, but if they did, it might not come for hours.

all the blame for everything that happened falls on the rioters, those who organized it and after violent riots did not quell the violence, the celebs and politicians that encouraged it, and most of all the leadership of Kenosha that stood down and let it happen.

keep in mind, this is the scene of the classic fiery but peaceful. note the location is kenosha... they are condoning this and actively lying, as they continue to today.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

on the long list of people to blame, kyle is at the bottom

this.

also some facts that are being over looked are that he worked in Kenosha ans had worked there the day before and stayed with his friend the night leading into the day of.

also, not only is he part latinx, but the car lots owners are Hindu, and he was helping them and was friends with one... this is also interesting, because that brother who knew Kyle lied on the stand as the prosecutions witness (which i explained friday as we were waiting for the verdict.

also keep in mind that this wasnt a one day protest that turned into a riot. it had already been going on for 2 days, violently. Car Source already had lots of property damage, i think they said 150 cars were damaged and/or destroyed and the police, fire dept, had been told to stand down. So not only would the rioters not call the cops or ambulance to help, but if they did, it might not come for hours.

all the blame for everything that happened falls on the rioters, those who organized it and after violent riots did not quell the violence, the celebs and politicians that encouraged it, and most of all the leadership of Kenosha that stood down and let it happen.

keep in mind, this is the scene of the classic fiery but peaceful. note the location is kenosha... they are condoning this and actively lying, as they continue to today.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

on the long list of people to blame, kyle is at the bottom

This photo will be in history books 100 years from now if the west is able to dismantle the rampant leftist globalism attempting to take it down.

Back