• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<LikeReally5>
<Huh2>
<JagsKiddingMe>

yeah, totally. and it's why he was cleaning up grafitti, too. and putting out fires. it's what evil white supremacists do when they're trying to get their murder on... of... other white people.

when the child rapist gave kyle death threats and then literally stalked and ambushed kyle, it was just kyle's +10 to white supremacy stat that make the rapist do it. you convinced me.

and the proud boys? yes, the multiracial group led by a freakin afro-caribbean and loaded with black/brown (and most infamous proud boy before leader guy's fame was samoan...) people? WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AMIRITE?

The fuck out of here with your facts and logic!

<DisgustingHHH>

Wouldn't know by your standards. But people do oftentimes ask dumb questions to avoid acknowledging their previous question was answered when they don't like what they've been told.

Quit dodging the question. Was it legal for him to carry that rifle? Who invited him to protect the business?

Illegally acquiring a firearm to then travel interstate to a heated protest is not self defence.

It's not like he was minding his own business and got randomly jumped, he went there specifically looking for confrontation.

<LikeReally5>

Can't imagine why you think that. Big difference between an "active shooter" and a guy running away after having "shot a guy". Byecep didn't claim that belief. No reason to think Huber or Jump Kick thought Kyle was about to start randomly mowing people down. Based on their criminal histories, it's not likely they were being selfless heroes. But it is believable they pounced on an opportunity to hand out a beating (that would have been justified in their minds). Based on Jump Kick running off as soon as shots were fired, he wasn't looking to put himself in harms way for the public good.

I base that on the fact that two of them went for his gun. I have no doubts that if they had gotten that gun, they would have beat the shit out of him, but I do believe that they thought they were doing a good thing.

Quit dodging the question. Was it legal for him to carry that rifle? Who invited him to protect the business?

Apparently, it wasn’t illegal for him to have that rifle as the judge threw it out. And he was asked by his friend and then texted the owners to see what car source they were wanted at

I base that on the fact that two of them went for his gun. I have no doubts that if they had gotten that gun, they would have beat the shit out of him, but I do believe that they thought they were doing a good thing.

"Good" is relative. But again, look at byecep's testimony. He went from worrying about Kyle to seeing him attacked to then threatening him with his pistol. Where in his mind did it become the "good thing" to threaten Kyle's life?

You think they went for his guy so they could simply beat him up as opposed to straight butcher him? Rosenbaum threatened multiple people that he'd kill them . If he'd got that gun Rittenhouse would be dead and Rosenbaum might have gotten off on an insanity plea given he was off whatever medication he was supposed to be on.

i think it's a bot. all his posts are variations of "republicans are evil". i have never seen a post of his that wasn't that. he's hilariously hostile all the time, like a coke-up chihuahua. it's comical to watch. nobody takes him seriously from what i've seen. even left wing posters stay away from him.
Guy seriously is a dumb as they come. He is a less sympathetic oneaboveall3. As you said, dude brings nothing to the table save for being obnoxious

You think they went for his guy so they could simply beat him up as opposed to straight butcher him? Rosenbaum threatened multiple people that he'd kill them . If he'd got that gun Rittenhouse would be dead and Rosenbaum might have gotten off on an insanity plea given he was off whatever medication he was supposed to be on.

@nhbbear is projecting his own good Samaritan shit onto these fools. I think that's because he wouldn't want to get smoked because he picked the wrong situation to involve himself in. Under oath he'd surely admit that you better damn well know the score if you're gonna intervene with lethal force when you don't have to.

Back