• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You ever fired a pistol by any chance? Most people start missing in stressful situations at about 7m...
Kyle has a rifle. He has the advantage at long range. Let's not forget the fact that at that point Kyle has been kicked in the head and hit with a skateboard multiple times as they are all chasing him. My guess is Gaige thought Kyle was vulnerable and occupied, rushed towards him and then got caught out after Kyle put down Huber. He said on the stand he drew his pistol on Kyle.The video shows him run up on him, put his hands up and then draw. He just was too slow.
He was probably 4m or 5m away at most and was able to get an advantagous position by taking a couple steps to the side. Long range is completely irrelevant.

I've been reading through this thread for the past day or so, and have my own opinion on all of this... but this sounds silly, like you're trying to equate real life farearms to video game guns.
How so?

-SHOW ME ONE PERSON THAT......!!!!
-is shown more than one.
-THAT'S THE WEAKEST EXAMPLE THAT....!!!!!

another L for Slick in this thread. When will it end?
I wasn't shown a person saying it though.

I did not realize that Shaun King was the appointed authority on who can and cannot drop the N-Bomb. Did people vote for him to have this special power?

Rosenbaum died doing what he loved.

Chasing after a scared kid with intent to violently assault him;)

Thanks bud. I'm not saying he should have been convicted based on what he was charged with and what the law is at the time of the trial.

The bigger issue here is the precedent it sets for the future. If you start seeing people travel to Portland with rifles for the weekly protest/counter protest, and the people there start carrying rifles, you're going to end up with a lot of dead people and damage that outweighs whatever good a handful of people with rifles were going to prevent from happening. And imagine the media's coverage of that, whether it's CNN or OAN, and the way politicians would use it to describe over a hundred million people in the country.

That's tricky legislation though, there's crossover with real self defense because someone may want to demonstrate peacefully and have protection in case things get out of hand which is reasonable at a protest with angry people in large numbers who don't feel heard or in control.

Hold up a bit. We need to set one thing straight.

This was not a protest. This was a violent riot, full of looters that were burning down peoples livelihoods. In a city where the government acquiesced to the mob and the mob knew it.

The precedent is, if you want to come to Gun Country and riot, do so at your own peril. Im personally fine with that. Literally everyone who got shot was a violent felon in the commission of a crime. I dont think that was some random coincidence.

I dont support vigilantism. But I support mobs burning down private businesses even less. If the situation is the government tells its police to stand down in the face of the mob, this is a scenario where I can accept the people arming themselves and defending lives and property.

One side armed themselves and operated within the confines of the law. The other side decided to commit crimes and got shot. You're losing the perspective here. When a violent mob is intent on destruction and the government leaves its citizens to fend for themselves, no one is obligated to do nothing.

He was probably 4m or 5m away at most and was able to get an advantagous position by taking a couple steps to the side. Long range is completely irrelevant.

It is at that point since Gaige has closed the distance and tried to get the jump on him whilst he was being kicked and hit in the head by a skateboard on the ground.
He then put his hands up, Kyle chose not to shoot and then he went to shoot him. Every action shows someone making the conscious decision to shoot Kyle, whilst Kyle's actions show the opposite including when he could have shot him again(which would have been justified) at that point.

Let's not forget that Gaige was illegally in possession of a firearm and carrying it concealed without the legal right to do so. He is the criminal in this situation and that's before he lied in his statment to Police about being armed at the time of the shooting.

I'm just a 40 year old black man that grew up in a ghetto, that has lived all over the nation from diverse areas to primarily white small towns with a <5% black population. What would I know about racism compared to people from Tumblr.

<Durant35>

But has a celebrity given you the n-word pass?

I did not realize that Shaun King was the appointed authority on who can and cannot drop the N-Bomb. Did people vote for him to have this special power?

better question is does he get a pass being transracial and all?

There were some parents that brought their kids to the rittenhouse verdict outcome protests. And most of are white.

Hold up a bit. We need to set one thing straight.

This was not a protest. This was a violent riot, full of looters that were burning down peoples livelihoods. In a city where the government acquiesced to the mob and the mob knew it.

The precedent is, if you want to come to Gun Country and riot, do so at your own peril. Im personally fine with that. Literally everyone who got shot was a violent felon in the commission of a crime. I dont think that was some random coincidence.

I dont support vigilantism. But I support mobs burning down private businesses even less. If the situation is the government tells its police to stand down in the face of the mob, this is a scenario where I can accept the people arming themselves and defending lives and property.

One side armed themselves and operated within the confines of the law. The other side decided to commit crimes and got shot. You're losing the perspective here. When a violent mob is intent on destruction and the government leaves its citizens to fend for themselves, no one is obligated to do nothing.

The moron you're schooling is probably a white guy who thinks it's about time women and minorities tell him what to do because muh fairness and equity. The beacon of light in his stupidity is that at least on some level he understands that he's not smart enough to be the one making decisions.

I don't know much about Barnes. He comes across like a charlatan in his Tim Pool interview, like some low rent lawyer you see on daytime TV.

Maybe. His analysis on the legal channels seemed reasonable and sincere. Albeit a little butthurt he was dismissed.

Again, in the end the good guy won so everything is right as rain.

Maybe. But I honestly think they thought they were attacking an active shooter. They chose poorly
Maybe. But extreme leftists are often incredibly paranoid. Hence KKK in chop or WS shooting at Cory in Ferguson. They have insane ideas and are willing to believe anything if it fits their paranoid delusions

@skold can’t. Dude is functionally illiterate. I mean he must be given his post history
i think it's a bot. all his posts are variations of "republicans are evil". i have never seen a post of his that wasn't that. he's hilariously hostile all the time, like a coke-up chihuahua. it's comical to watch. nobody takes him seriously from what i've seen. even left wing posters stay away from him.

i think it's a bot. all his posts are variations of "republicans are evil". i have never seen a post of his that wasn't that. he's hilariously hostile all the time, like a coke-up chihuahua. it's comical to watch. nobody takes him seriously from what i've seen. even left wing posters stay away from him.

I kinda like his AV. Too bad the posting taints it so.

Good to see I have a resident fan-club ever so triggered by me.

Back