• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Richard Levine is chosen as a "USA Today woman of the year"

I saw this headline the other day and it made me think of papi and my fellow war roomers:

jnqQvjo.png

Brave and stunning.
Is this what they are trying to promote to countries like those in Eastern Europe?
Very stunning.

Stop Resisting conservatives !!!
Accept our new Transgender overlords !!!

Should've been Amy Schneider. Women finally have an all time great to represent them on Jeopardy.

Last edited:
Wait a sec...this incomplete male is the same piece of shit that pulled his Moms out of a nursing home while ordering other elderly corona virus patients out of hospitals and into nursing homes?

And he gets an award for his shitty cosplay....

"...put the switch behind it now it shake like pepper...CLOW CLOW!!!"
-Nardo Wicked
She did an horrible job at a State level and got rewarded by Biden.

Smart by USA today. You get the Rubes doing a couple weeks on she is not a woman. Then you have the Rubes on the other side saying how brave of USA today.
Then you have USA Today corporate advertisers, thanking them for distracting the American public so easily once again. Those same advertisers will donate to both sides of the aisle.
Either way, USA today gets clicks, and clicks equals more money for boner pill ads.
I cant pinpoint exactly when this country became so gullible.

Please get a booster.

<{jackyeah}>

Back