• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Richard Levine is chosen as a "USA Today woman of the year"

This dude beat out all real women? Wow we men kick women's ass at everything.

Those are incomplete males who have externalized their identity into a rudimentary caricature of the feminine form through physical mutilation and sexist tropes.

They only ass they are kicking is their own.

Those are incomplete males who have externalized their identity into a rudimentary caricature of the feminine form through physical mutilation and sexist tropes.

They only ass they are kicking is their own.
Not according to the media and dems.

Lol, I'm sure during the last two years no other woman has made an honest contribution to society.

By what standard? Secularism?

Now that's funny!
I’m not sure what you’re getting at. My point God is blood thirsty and has killed people for just about anything. We’re all sinners to him. I’m not even a Christian and I know that. It’s bizarre that you stay hyper focused on stuff like this. Again, I don’t really get the whole transgender thing myself but maybe keep God out of this one?

So nothing but defection. "Nothing to see here" like I said. Keep it up if it helps you deal.
You say deflection, I say mocking a putrid hatre-filled schizophrenia retard.
Keep crying about this super important trophy like a sad old sap; roads too icy still for a trike ride? Get some fresh air buddy <Lmaoo>

I’m not sure what you’re getting at. My point God is blood thirsty and has killed people for just about anything. We’re all sinners to him. I’m not even a Christian and I know that. It’s bizarre that you stay hyper focused on stuff like this. Again, I don’t really get the whole transgender thing myself but maybe keep God out of this one?
Good for you, but what's your standard to make a moral claim then? Secularism or feelings?

Not according to the media and dems.

I think this whole social phenomenon that has perpetuated the rise of the upjumped autogynephilic needs to happen.

The West's loya jirga on what is the true objective reality.

Good for you, but what's your standard to make a moral claim then? Secularism or feelings?
I’m not the one saying I have the right to make a moral claim but I definitely wouldn’t justify keeping a slave or killing my kid if he talked back. In fact I think anyone who tries to make such a claim is dangerous as it usually leads to some authoritarian type government. Perhaps the golden rule is really the best we’ve got. I’m not sure if it comes from the Bible but if it does it sure contradicts itself enough.

Don't buy the magazine then. Its pretty simple if you have free will.

If you don't buy it, and enough people don't buy it, and especially don't share the story around social media to talk about it, it fades away. But you fall for the trap, as your book taught you to do and will continue to do.

I’m not the one saying I have the right to make a moral claim but I definitely wouldn’t justify keeping a slave or killing my kid if he talked back. In fact I think anyone who tries to make such a claim is dangerous as it usually leads to some authoritarian type government. Perhaps the golden rule is really the best we’ve got. I’m not sure if it comes from the Bible but if it does it sure contradicts itself enough.
Well...you did.

Little tip: Sin has consequences. The sooner you figure that out, the better off you'll be. You might even understand the Bible more if you start with that.

Well...you did.

Little tip: Sin has consequences. The sooner you figure that out, the better off you'll be. You might even understand the Bible more if you start with that.
You’re as good at ignoring my posts as you’re 75% your Bible. Bravo!

Wait a sec...this incomplete male is the same piece of shit that pulled his Moms out of a nursing home while ordering other elderly corona virus patients out of hospitals and into nursing homes?

And he gets an award for his shitty cosplay....

"...put the switch behind it now it shake like pepper...CLOW CLOW!!!"
-Nardo Wicked

Last edited:
If a real woman complains, he should mansplain to her that he’s a woman, while scratching his balls.

Smart by USA today. You get the Rubes doing a couple weeks on she is not a woman. Then you have the Rubes on the other side saying how brave of USA today.
Then you have USA Today corporate advertisers, thanking them for distracting the American public so easily once again. Those same advertisers will donate to both sides of the aisle.
Either way, USA today gets clicks, and clicks equals more money for boner pill ads.
I cant pinpoint exactly when this country became so gullible.

Back