• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Richard Levine is chosen as a "USA Today woman of the year"

This truly ruins my day and is the cause of mass human suffering.
Thank you vigilant trigger-warrior to holding the candle of truth in this world of darkness to uphold the honor of the USAToday Women's Awards that have been a sacred judeo christian honorarium for thousands of years. Wow. Terrifying stuff!!!!!! Will my children be able to live play and learn in peace knowing this person stole such a sacred award?!!?

Last edited:
It would be cool to be in a crowded room with some of these guys and shout out their original names, just to see if they respond to them. I didn't realize Levine started to play dress up that late in life.

It would be cool to be in a crowded room with some of these guys and shout out their original names, just to see if they respond to them. I didn't realize Levine started to play dress up that late in life.
The dude left his family to play dress up. He's got 2 adult kids.

Thank you TransB and StoneColdTimmyTenders. You both are brave and this is why we are headed in the right direction. Thank you! Keep up the good work.

This truly ruins my day and is the cause of mass human suffering.
Thank you vigilant trigger-warrior to holding the candle of truth in this world of darkness to uphold the honor of the USAToday Women's Awards that have been a sacred judeo christian honorarium for thousands of years. Wow. Terrifying stuff!!!!!! Will my children be able to live play and learn in peace knowing this person stole such a sacred award?!!?

"There is nothing to see here, just move along and let us do what needs doing."

No body would have noticed it if it wasn't pushed by a major media source.

As for the award, good I hope woMEN dominate women's sports and the rest. You get what you ask for.

As many of us are in the this forum I'm a card carrying member of the Patriarchy. A Creature of Testosterone who benefits from that hierarchy even as it victimizes me. And I'm totally cool with that.

Even still, I think it needs to be explained to North American females in no uncertain terms that the Patriarchy always wins, and never plays fair.

If you center the needs of incomplete males over the needs of females, then female subjugation and erasure can be the only result.

Crom is the god of death, storms and eternity. Estrogen is mere a snack to his followers.

"There is nothing to see here, just move along and let us do what needs doing."

No body would have noticed it if it wasn't pushed by a major media source.

As for the award, good I hope woMEN dominate women's sports and the rest. You get what you ask for.
Correct.
I mutilate my reproductive organs and drank a liter of estrogen by accident all because USAToday said something nice about a tranny. It's a terrible and heinous act by the MSM. If only I had seen this War Room thread first I would not have been so easily tricked by their agenda. I will be sharing your scholarly thoughts with my entire social network in case I can save just one more person from the horrors of this award.

Triumph of radical feminism.....

FN3PnuxUcAQbfrw
FN3PnwLVsAMGvPE
FN3PnxhUYAAR_7U
FN3Pny4VkAAxgGE

And we see why America is under God's judgement.
God literally killed everyone at one point. What doesn’t piss him off. This stuff is still stupid but the Bible is really messed up if you read through it and don’t cherry pick the nice Sunday service type messages.

God literally killed everyone at one point. What doesn’t piss him off. This stuff is still stupid but the Bible is really messed up if you read through it and don’t cherry pick the nice Sunday service type messages.

By what standard? Secularism?

Now that's funny!

What a fucked up facade... Also, what the fuck does woman of the year matter to anyone? The only way for such awards to have less meaning than they do in spirit is to give the award to a man... Completely meaningless imo

I'm sure the bloo bloo's (blue haired blue checkmark npcs) are so proud of this "victory" for progress... It's sad

Correct.
I mutilate my reproductive organs and drank a liter of estrogen by accident all because USAToday said something nice about a tranny. It's a terrible and heinous act by the MSM. If only I had seen this War Room thread first I would not have been so easily tricked by their agenda. I will be sharing your scholarly thoughts with my entire social network in case I can save just one more person from the horrors of this award.

So nothing but defection. "Nothing to see here" like I said. Keep it up if it helps you deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back