Ricardo Lamas trolls Conor McGregor HARD!!! (VIDEO)

It had some funny parts, I liked it.

I stopped after a minute and I like Ricardo, he's just not very amusing

Meh, McGOAT did it better with just 2 sentences.

Conor bless poor Lamas.

Lamas career has peaked and he is on his way down. He had his shot vs Aldo, was way too passive and came up short. I can see why he'd be envious of an up and comer like Conor succeeding at everything on his first try and possibly getting the belt he wasn't good enough to get.

Lol wut? Lamas literally has never been beaten in the UFC by anyone other than the champ. Is career is clearly not on a downturn...he's just beat Dias and decimates Bermudez who was on a 7-fight win streak.

This was AWESOME! Had that vaseline at the beginning! :icon_chee This is good stuff. And it's funny to read the comments so far in this thread from grown men acting like they're dating Conor. I'm almost certain his lady doesn't get nearly as butt hurt about people hating on Conor as much as some of the guys in this thread do.

TS reminds me of Hank Azaria

Lamas needs to pass more time training to be the best and less this shit.

didn't Jorge Rivera do something very similar to Bisping right before getting beat up?

I'll watch a Sci-Fi C movies, or a campy horror show, no problem. I even got through an entire episode of Glee, but I couldn't get through that . Congrats, on the new low.

I didn't know Conor was that important to you so you spent a loot of time doing that bullshit.

haha lol i like it especially that suit from hippopotamus dick or whatever xd

"what do these three little men on the tag mean?"

" Oh, that means three men died making that suit"

" oh, dats perfecttt"

Garbage.

Note to Lamas: don't quit your day job.

Conrad fans aren't liking this video one bit lol

I'm surprised by some of the responses in this thread. McGregor repeats himself quite often, and has no better insult than a noun+head combo yet your standards for comedy is now on Pryor level? C'mon, son.

I'm surprised by some of the responses in this thread. McGregor repeats himself quite often, and has no better insult than a noun+head combo yet your standards for comedy is now on Pryor level? C'mon, son.

Pretty much this. Conor could use a line you'd expect from a 12 year old and most of Sherdog is dying of laughter and giving him props.

Weird.

Back