Ricardo Lamas trolls Conor McGregor HARD!!! (VIDEO)

7 minutes? Nope.

The secret to comedy is brevity.

So a fight between Lamas and McGregor would be hilarious.

Fucking yes. it's about time these fighters started coming out of there shells. Who knew Lamas could be so funny. I'm a big Conor fan, but MMA needs more personalities and rivalries.

Pretty good at the beginning.

I made it to 1:40 then realized it was 7 minutes and I was dun

Pretty funny video. The middle could be trimmer and maybe the whole thing should have been a two part-er for the ADD generation.

pretty good - a bit too long though. could have been a 3-4 minute

A fight between the two would last 39 seconds before Lamas head got taken off clean.

he nailed conors posture and walk lol.

fair effort. the yelling part and shadow boxing infront of the mirror was hilarious.

Advice on short-form content: Don't make 30 seconds of titles over black at the beginning. Nobody gives a shit about who you are or who your no-name production company is. It instantly bores the viewer and is very amateurish.

The rest was fine, but too long.

If only he spend that much time and use that much personality to actually promote himself.

i stopped at 1:48 when the tongue is stuck out....
this is embarrassing for Lamas.....

Lol, I just became a fan of Lamas :)

(it was still too long video, though)

1402475514849.jpg

Don't quit your day job. Unless this is your day job.

It wasn't too bad. They need to edit it down a little bit though. Some of the cuts are too long. You could probably get it down to 3.5-4 min.

Shows how much Conor is on the radar though - Top fighters know all his quotes haha.

Btw: Lamas looks pretty big in that video. How much does he cut?

How is this trolling exactly? I swear the majority of you are retarded

It wasn't too bad. They need to edit it down a little bit though. Some of the cuts are too long.

Shows how much Conor is on the radar though - Top fighters know all his quotes haha.

Btw: Lamas looks pretty big in that video. How much does he cut?

Not much actually. I think he said he starts his camps at 158 and doesn't have any problem with the cut

Back