Ricardo Lamas trolls Conor McGregor HARD!!! (VIDEO)

Pretty funny, actually.

Even funnier though is the amount of butthurt being released by the McGregor nuthuggers.

It's okay for Conor to talk shit on fighters, but it's not okay when other fighters do it to him!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

This was bad. Just bad. The "jokes" were elementary school level.

roflbot.jpg

Lol I thought it was pretty funny. At least the guys trying to put himself out there and get big fights.

Also can't hate anything with my guy Shonie Carter, Mr. International himself!

Funny shit and this is coming from one of Conor's biggest fans on this board. :D Lamas would handily lose that fight though. If Lamas had the TD accuracy of Mendes or Edgar then he'd be a much more capable match up for McGregor.

That was moregenuine than Conors act lol

lamas would kill him in a fight too

I feel bad for the quality of life of whomever thought that was funny.

But uhh... whats up Mearion Shonie Bickhem III?!

Lol. Let them scrap! BTW- Imitation is sincerest form of flattery. Conor will play that card for sure. I like it ;)

fucking lols hahahaha he played the stereotype pretty damn well

Lamas career has peaked and he is on his way down. He had his shot vs Aldo, was way too passive and came up short. I can see why he'd be envious of an up and comer like Conor succeeding at everything on his first try and possibly getting the belt he wasn't good enough to get.

This actually could have been really good... unfortunately it was about 5 mins too long.

Niiiice, haha. Sounds like Dr. Evil at the beginning. The whole mirror scene was great :)

Ricardo RD1 Sub

Back