Ricardo Lamas trolls Conor McGregor HARD!!! (VIDEO)

Needed editing. Started out decent and fizzled. 5/10. Right idea for Lamas, poor execution.

Insecure and butthurt? Your spamming Ricardo bless all over the forum like you think its funny. I'm just telling you it's not. Because it isn't.

Nope its bc you are butthurt and insecure. Ricardo Bless. Oh also I am not in the least interested in your opinion about humor. I'd also refuse to debate an Neanderthal on boolean algebra.

Needed editing. Started out decent and fizzled. 5/10. Right idea for Lamas, poor execution.

I agree - from a professional POV. But coming in and expecting another fighter trying to hype himself up by saying sth. like 'I'd beat Conors ass' I was pretty much blown away.

Also Ricardo Bless.

to be honest, this is certainly up there with the best of the mma comedy i've seen, i know its not the most competetive field out there but considering lamas is actually a fighter for a living, he worked the camera well and had presence, really embraced what he was doing. now i'm not saying its some great work of comedy genius but it was certainly funnier than jose hogan.

ordnance helicopter is presently dropping props at his AO

Nope its bc you are butthurt and insecure. Ricardo Bless. Oh also I am not in the least interested in your opinion about humor. I'd also refuse to debate an Neanderthal on boolean algebra.

Are you Ricardo Lamas' cousin or something? Because it appears that way with the way you're sticking to that corny Ricardo bless schtick.

Boolean algebra? I don't know what that is but I scored a perfect score on my math SAT and a 5 on my AP calculus exam many moons ago, so I'm willing to bet my algebra is better than yours.

I agree - from a professional POV. But coming in and expecting another fighter trying to hype himself up by saying sth. like 'I'd beat Conors ass' I was pretty much blown away.

Also Ricardo Bless.

ITT sherdoggers want smack talk oscar reels

Boolean algebra?

It's just breaking down components of logical statements.

boolean x
boolean y

if(x == true)
then y = false;

...and so on, until all the variables are broken down into math. You'd examine an argument just by its structure.

It's convenient for formal fallacies.

It's just breaking down components of logical statements.

boolean x
boolean y

if(x == true)
then y = false;

...and so on, until all the variables are broken down into math. You'd examine an argument just by its structure.

It's convenient for formal fallacies.

Gotcha.

Are you Ricardo Lamas' cousin or something? Because it appears that way with the way you're sticking to that corny Ricardo bless schtick.

Riucardo Bless.

Boolean algebra? I don't know what that is but I scored a perfect score on my math SAT and a 5 on my AP calculus exam many moons ago, so I'm willing to bet my algebra is better than yours.

Translation: I don't know what that is but I am sure I am better at it then you. lol. Same goes for humor as far as you are concerned.

Riucardo Bless.

Translation: I don't know what that is but I am sure I am better at it then you. lol. Same goes for humor as far as you are concerned.

I'm smarter than you bro. It's okay.

Lamas wearing the tight Pee Wee herman suit overshadows all of the other lame parts of the video. I was laughing my ass off at that part. Lamas 1 Connor 0.

I'm smarter than you bro. It's okay.

I doubt that. However I am not talking about intelligence but a sense of humor. I might discuss boolean algebra with you - however discussing humor with you is obviously futile ( or about the same as discussing boolean algebra with a neanderthal ).

(when I think of it the fact that you think I was talking about your intelligence makes me doubt your statement - at least you suck at reading comprehension)

Ricardo Bless.

Not wrong but highly incomplete.

I was just explaining that it's a tool that can be used to turn statements or a flow of statements into math so that it/they can be examined by structure because of how you introduced the topic to him ("I'd also refuse to debate an Neanderthal on boolean algebra"). In the context of a debate, I gave an example of how it may be harnessed.

I'm sure you have a better definition, though.

P.S. I was never able to use the venn diagrams for logic games. Those are my kryptonite.

I doubt that. However I am not talking about intelligence but a sense of humor. I might discuss boolean algebra with you - however discussing humor with you is obviously futile ( or about the same as discussing boolean algebra with a neanderthal ).

(when I think of it the fact that you think I was talking about your intelligence makes me doubt your statement - at least you suck at reading comprehension)

Ricardo Bless.

You called me a neanderthal in effect insulting my intelligence. So yeah, you were talking about intelligence. Smart guy.

And Ricardo can bless my nuts.

You called me a neanderthal in effect insulting my intelligence.

Nope.

I wrote
Oh also I am not in the least interested in your opinion about humor. I'd also refuse to debate an Neanderthal on boolean algebra.

Nowhere did I insinuate that you are a Neanderthal ( also Neanderthals probably where not really less intelligent then homo sapiens - but I doubt they ever even heard of boolean algebra hence my example ).

So yeah, you were talking about intelligence. Smart guy.

So no I was not talking about intelligence but obviously about humor (or the lack there of). Unfortunately you are either to emotional atm or just plainly suck at reading comprehension.

Are you suffering from PMS atm?

And Ricardo can bless my nuts.

I don't know him but he seems to be a chill dude so I guess he'd be okay with that - if that is what you wish for.

Ricardo Bless

I was just explaining that it's a tool that can be used to turn statements or a flow of statements into math so that it/they can be examined by structure because of how you introduced the topic to him ("I'd also refuse to debate an Neanderthal on boolean algebra"). In the context of a debate, I gave an example of how it may be harnessed.

I'm sure you have a better definition, though.

Wiki sure has ( hence my link ). No criticism meant on your definition though. Its just not what I think if I use the term.

Back