Ricardo Lamas trolls Conor McGregor HARD!!! (VIDEO)

Instead of hating on Conor, why not promote yourself and tell your own story?

Envy, Jealousy so clear to see.

McGregor made a quick name for himself by antagonizing fighters in the division before beating anyone of note. Not sure what you don't get.

After that shit in France, I wouldn't go depicting or mocking gods like that.

Yo everyone I am happy for you all and Imma let you all finish, but this is one of the greastest sherdog comments of all time, I hope you get the recognition you deserve and worked so hard for brah!

cmon, it was a bit funny

i hope the 25% dislikes were the blind GOAT nuthuggers

Time he should have spent trying to become a better fighter...

Pretty much this. Conor could use a line you'd expect from a 12 year old and most of Sherdog is dying of laughter and giving him props.

Weird.

This is so true. While Lamas may not be a comedic genius, his attempt at being funny had more wit than anything I've heard from Conor. Conor isn't even that good of a speaker— he simply uses Anaphoras well.

This is great though.. But its helping hype Conor big time.. I might have to reactivate my facebook just to share this..

If only he spend that much time and use that much personality to actually promote himself.

This is Lamas promoting himself. He didnt make that video to promote Conor, he used Conors popularity to get himself attention and he just succeeded. Good stuff.

In Irish culture, imitation is a form of flattery.

McGregor will probably have a laugh and feel good that someone went through all that trouble to make a video about him, lol

Source: I'm Irish

watched the first two minutes. 'twas pretty funny.

LMAO!

totally wasnt expecting that, this is going to get Conors attention.

Stopped halfway through wow that was bad! I actually feel bad for Lamas that he's embarresed himself like that.

Lol, I've always thought Lamas was a bit too serious, but he is actually a funny guy.

McGregor fan here but that vid cracked me a few times.

Back